Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Love, Hate? I used to love ❤️ the Zoo, now I Hate it!! You get cards that are 20 Animals Ahead And Never Get Enough For one Stupid Female Camel 🐪! I Know they Did it just to be Greedy, So People would Get exasperated & Buy Cards! But I am on SSI, I cannot Afford to spend $$!! I have Not missed a Single day since I began playing over 18 months ago! I’m loyal, why Can’t they Treat us right? Sack this stupid Zoo Change & Go Back To The Original? Cause this just Suvks Rocks!!

I like the new zoo I think I like having goals to chip away at. And ever since the new zoo came along I've had a lot more space in the barn! Now I am dealing with a whole new type of problem... I have tons of animals but I don't have anywhere to put them. I have the ability to build at least 6 more enclosures but they are over 200k coins each. Ouch! That's gonna take some time... I'm never gonna get that bouquet shop, LOL!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

I totally agree that the amounts asked for are outrageous. I need 5 bagels, so does someone in my coop. I was helping out other players and at least 3 needed bagels as well. I do not like the way the zoo works now. And why is it that when you have the zoo as a task you only get the option to fill one order at a time but if it’s not for the task you get multiple order requests?
    Dane Deluxe Co-op Leader
    CT, USA
    Way too addicted!

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I like the new zoo I think I like having goals to chip away at. And ever since the new zoo came along I've had a lot more space in the barn! Now I am dealing with a whole new type of problem... I have tons of animals but I don't have anywhere to put them. I have the ability to build at least 6 more enclosures but they are over 200k coins each. Ouch! That's gonna take some time... I'm never gonna get that bouquet shop, LOL!
    I just visited your zoo (great town btw) and I noticed you still have some expansions to develop. So in near future space isn't an issue anymore

Taking one enclosure at a time works fine by me.
    Started this morning with the Eagle's enclosure and in mean time working on trains to get the 194 glass needed to finish it.
    The Bouquet factory is great to have but till you have it you can ask Raya to find the bouquets for you.
    It is what I do with the Party factory.

So yes, time and patience will be necessary to get your goal fixed, but you are on your way!
    Thumbs up!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I just visited your zoo (great town btw) and I noticed you still have some expansions to develop. So in near future space isn't an issue anymore
    Thanks Rocky! I love your town too and love the way you split up the animals in the zoo by their habitats - desert, Asian, etc. Giving me some great inspo!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

You are welcome and thanks for the compliment, J_a_m!

Love the old zoo. Hate the new one ... used up loads of coins to buy land to put new enclosures now can’t get animals to put in the enclosures. The items requested are ridiculous .. so many on maybe two at a time. There are so many people now asking for help. More than before. I’m going to stop playing the zoo. I’ve been loyal too. Every day since it started ! And just fed up now. I’m not spending more money to pay for the zoo

I‘d rather say, I have a non relationship... the zoo takes away too many resources I need for my town, regattas, helping ..., so I just ignore it. But the animal cards come rolling in from everywhere. At the moment I have 12 animals without enclosures, poor creatures ...

Hello everybody

First I have to say, building enclosures is easier than before, that's quite good. I even don't reject the new card system completely though some orders from the animals and visitors are nearly ridiculous, why does a hippo need three bottles of glue? I try to imagine how it squeezes one drop of glue out of the bottle with his hooves or tries to separate a sheet from the kitchen roll trying to clean his mouth after lunch. And yes the amounts of ordered goods are sometimes too high, especially if you get three cards and a brick after filling twelve orders. This should be improved by the developers I think. Further I don't like the zoo tasks in regatta now. They last way too long and the relay is a bad joke. I really miss the zoo shops and the old zoo tasks, I usually made two or more of them in each regatta. Please give us back the shops and the old tasks.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

I am actually finding the zoo enclosures harder to build. It is taking forever to get the materials from my trains & elsewhere. Needing 190 odd of slabs & glass for my next one is a slow process. It was never quick, but I managed it faster when requiring less slabs/glass/bricks & was selling in zoo shops for my wood. Animals have been relatively easy for me to get though.

Now I have all animals until the update, I was disappointed to receive 3 bricks & nothing else for completing 12 zoo orders. I will still probably do them even for such poor rewards as I hate the bubbles with orders in them floating around my zoo. Also as I mentioned these building materials have become a scarce commodity in my town.
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .