Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regatta zoo tasks

The only way to do a zoo task is to save 8, do the difficult side. Before bed take a 135 zoo task (11 tasks), do the 8 and in the morning you will have 3 more -- hopefully doable. I agree that 9 should be a 135 task. The zoo used to be fun but is just a chore now.

Angry Zoo tasks for regatta make the hame no fun

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    It can take as little as 6 hours to fill 10 orders if you’re prepared - have all 8 orders half filled. Select the task. Fill the other half (or send the clover if someone filled a basket). Now you’re at 8 out of 10 instantly, and only have to wait 3 + 3 hours for the next two.

Granted it’s a FAR cry from the old zoo tasks where we could do 5-6 in a day.
    The task I am working on is for THIRTEEN (yes...13!!) zoo orders. I had 8 ready to go, but at 3 hours for each additional order I’m still looking at another 15 HOURS (!!!!)
    THIS IS NOT FUN!

**obviously title should say “game” not “hame”.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanisme View Post
    The task I am working on is for THIRTEEN (yes...13!!) zoo orders. I had 8 ready to go, but at 3 hours for each additional order I’m still looking at another 15 HOURS (!!!!)
    THIS IS NOT FUN!
    If you are playing in Interseasonal regatta at the moment, i.e. NOT Mac or Windows, you might consider to give the task back rather. It won't give you any other penalty than the 30 minutes wait, and only for you. (but wouldn't recommend to take it again anyway)
    And it's obviously safer to check again next time by reading the task