Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regatta zoo tasks

Regatta zoo tasks

The regatta zoo tasks take way to long to complete! Two days is ridiculous for a 135 point task It’s much easier to do an animal feed or crop task that takes less than 1/2 the time. Devs, please rethink the time interval between new requests.

Inverness co-op leader
    Level 88

It can take as little as 6 hours to fill 10 orders if you’re prepared - have all 8 orders half filled. Select the task. Fill the other half (or send the clover if someone filled a basket). Now you’re at 8 out of 10 instantly, and only have to wait 3 + 3 hours for the next two.

Granted it’s a FAR cry from the old zoo tasks where we could do 5-6 in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    It can take as little as 6 hours to fill 10 orders if you’re prepared - have all 8 orders half filled. Select the task. Fill the other half (or send the clover if someone filled a basket). Now you’re at 8 out of 10 instantly, and only have to wait 3 + 3 hours for the next two.

Veganville is right.. I usually take a zoo task before bed - having all 8 orders waiting for the 2nd item to complete it. Wake up and the last 3 are there waiting to finish off the task! Voila!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post

One zoo task works Okay, but you can’t do a second one for over a day after completing the first one as it will take another 24 hours for 8 tasks to refill. I typically would only manage to do one zoo task per regatta now.
    It would be nice if as you get more animals and enclosures completed the total number of orders went up. That would add some incentive to grow the zoo.

So....what is the maximum number of tasks you can have sitting on a board at any one time.

Max you get in a day is 8, I take it?
    But can you keep those 8 and get another 8 the next day or do they vanish?

Those same eight will sit until the end of time.

As soon as you complete one, a three hour countdown will start for one new task to show.

If you complete two in one go, a countdown will start for one new task. Once that new task shows up, the countdown will start again for another new task.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Ok, got it. So 8 is always the most to get on board at one time.
    Thanks Nevada.

I have 11 zoo orders to complete so that's 8 plus 3 hours plus 3 hours plus three more silly hours meaning 9 hours minimum zoo task. But of course im not prepared so....Oh man, what have I done. :! :!

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    ....Oh man, what have I done. :! :!
    Bought yourself the time to find (and catch) another sheep, dye it blue, and maybe shear it into a star shape?

Srsly tho, feelin your pain. Sympathies.

Lol! Thank you!

Mesa az
    Quote Originally Posted by adibooth View Post
    The regatta zoo tasks take way to long to complete! Two days is ridiculous for a 135 point task It’s much easier to do an animal feed or crop task that takes less than 1/2 the time. Devs, please rethink the time interval between new requests.

Inverness co-op leader
    Level 88
    Agree with what everyone said also use your dealer also that helps ask your co op for items also