Thread: Valentines purchases disappearing

Valentines purchases disappearing

I’m experiencing a very frustrating bug that seems to be intermittent.

I have bought (in game) several of the Valentine’s Day decorations and two of the Valentine’s Day fish. When I went to put them in storage to move them to a different aquarium, literally everything just disappeared—with the exception of one fish, which appeared in the inventory as it should have.

It is as though I never bought the items, but I’m now missing the equivalent of 600 Valentines.

While this is just a game, it is super frustrating. Is there any fix for this?

I spent well over $200.00 just to have a beautiful well stocked Valentine's tank. It was fun playing, but if my husband knew what I spent, he would be so highly pissed. The tank looks great but it is ridiculous that you have to keep spending so much to win the levels. I've also come to the conclusion that this game is set up to know when someone has bombs and other aidesto get anywhere. When I don't spend any money, I've noticed that the game will allow you to play long enough to figure a pattern in the puzzle, then throws you a bone allowing you to win the level, but not till you have long exhausted all of your aides. This does not give a person any in incentive to want to be a loyal player. I've put a lot of money into this game in a very short time that I have been a player and I'm almost ready to throw in the towel. FISHDOM PROGRAMERS AND CREATORS..... You need to change this level of greed on your part unless you plan on going bankrupt. I read a lot of disgruntled players comments regarding these problems. I know I can't afford to spend anymore money like that now. My husband and I are both on fixed incomes and having trouble making ends meet as it is. I really do enjoy the way the game in it's self is laid out. It is very personal to have your fish talk to you by name. As you would know how much I enjoy it if you read my love letter at all, or read the beautiful poem I wrote to the underwater game itself. I am very well versed in writing and I do not believe that my submitted material was ever viewed. Please try to make some changes that would benefit all players. Thank you. Debbie Fryberger.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Fryberger View Post
    I spent well over $200.00 just to have a beautiful well stocked Valentine's tank. It was fun playing, but if my husband knew what I spent, he would be so highly pissed. The tank looks great but it is ridiculous that you have to keep spending so much to win the levels. I've also come to the conclusion that this game is set up to know when someone has bombs and other aidesto get anywhere. When I don't spend any money, I've noticed that the game will allow you to play long enough to figure a pattern in the puzzle, then throws you a bone allowing you to win the level, but not till you have long exhausted all of your aides. This does not give a person any in incentive to want to be a loyal player. I've put a lot of money into this game in a very short time that I have been a player and I'm almost ready to throw in the towel. FISHDOM PROGRAMERS AND CREATORS..... You need to change this level of greed on your part unless you plan on going bankrupt. I read a lot of disgruntled players comments regarding these problems. I know I can't afford to spend anymore money like that now. My husband and I are both on fixed incomes and having trouble making ends meet as it is. I really do enjoy the way the game in it's self is laid out. It is very personal to have your fish talk to you by name. As you would know how much I enjoy it if you read my love letter at all, or read the beautiful poem I wrote to the underwater game itself. I am very well versed in writing and I do not believe that my submitted material was ever viewed. Please try to make some changes that would benefit all players. Thank you. Debbie Fryberger.
    Debbie,
    Apologies in advance if this post upsets you - that isn't my intention. But, that said, you need to make an attitude adjustment. First off, remember that Fishdom is just a game. The advancement of civilization doesn't depend on you winning the next level in one try. I am over 2000 levels now, and I haven't spent a dime on the game. If it takes me several days of trying to pass a level, well ... then it takes several days. If I don't get every valentine decoration, that's okay, too. If I don't win a Fishdom contest, I understand that probably several hundred thousand people entered that contest so the odds weren't in my favor. I love playing the game, even with the ever harder challenges the developers throw at us. When I stop loving it, I will stop playing it.

As far as Fishdom requiring you to use up all your boosters before it "throws you a bone" that is absolutely not the case. I have about 300 diamonds, and over 300 bombs and lightnings. Only about 200 dynamites, though. Each board is slightly different, and the law of averages says that every now and then bombs start dropping like raindrops. It might happen on the first board, or it might happen on the 50th board. But, it will happen. Eventually. Please stop spending money that you admit you can't afford to spend. Watch videos to get diamonds and coins. Save up the boosters from the daily clam. Try to enjoy yourself.

It's just a game.

I am experiencing frustration as well. I have reached the last aquarium, Lost World and all my aquariums have three stars. Yet to move on and unlock new aquariums I need one more star. How the heck am I supposed to get one when I've gotten all the stars from aquarium decorating? Does anyone know how?

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Debbie,
    Apologies in advance if this post upsets you - that isn't my intention. But, that said, you need to make an attitude adjustment. First off, remember that Fishdom is just a game. The advancement of civilization doesn't depend on you winning the next level in one try. I am over 2000 levels now, and I haven't spent a dime on the game. If it takes me several days of trying to pass a level, well ... then it takes several days. If I don't get every valentine decoration, that's okay, too. If I don't win a Fishdom contest, I understand that probably several hundred thousand people entered that contest so the odds weren't in my favor. I love playing the game, even with the ever harder challenges the developers throw at us. When I stop loving it, I will stop playing it.

As far as Fishdom requiring you to use up all your boosters before it "throws you a bone" that is absolutely not the case. I have about 300 diamonds, and over 300 bombs and lightnings. Only about 200 dynamites, though. Each board is slightly different, and the law of averages says that every now and then bombs start dropping like raindrops. It might happen on the first board, or it might happen on the 50th board. But, it will happen. Eventually. Please stop spending money that you admit you can't afford to spend. Watch videos to get diamonds and coins. Save up the boosters from the daily clam. Try to enjoy yourself.

It's just a game.
    I completely agree with ndgoblue with her assessment and advice for Debbie.

I am now on level 3661 without having spent any money as well.
    I do not have such a stash of boosters though!
    I use them as soon as I get them

It’s a game, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by atuthill711 View Post
    I am experiencing frustration as well. I have reached the last aquarium, Lost World and all my aquariums have three stars. Yet to move on and unlock new aquariums I need one more star. How the heck am I supposed to get one when I've gotten all the stars from aquarium decorating? Does anyone know how?
    You only "think" you have three stars in all preceding aquariums. You most likely don't. Go all the way back to Tropica and open each aquarium in turn. Click on the beauty points bar on the top of the screen. Don't just look at the stars - click on the bar. If it says "you have all three stars" move on to the next tank, and so on up the line. You will find that you are a few points shy in two or more tanks. You'll need to get a plant or something like that to get to the required point total. After you complete that incomplete tank, keep on checking until all tanks up to your current one are confirmed. Like magic, rewards for your latest completed tank will appear. IMPORTANT: keep track of how many coins you needed and which aquariums you needed the coins for. Report those details to Fishdom to Support through the game. One of the people here in the forum sent a list of what he had to spend and where he had to spend it. Fishdom returned his coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Webster View Post

I have bought (in game) several of the Valentine’s Day decorations and two of the Valentine’s Day fish. When I went to put them in storage to move them to a different aquarium, literally everything just disappeared—with the exception of one fish, which appeared in the inventory as it should have.

It is as though I never bought the items, but I’m now missing the equivalent of 600 Valentines.

Laura were you able to find your decorations in the "all" category? Even when the event was going on and we had the special Valentine's inventory, if I put something into storage to move it I found it in the "all decorations" category.

If you didn't find your decorations please contact tech support / help through the game (settings wheel).

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Webster View Post

Hi Laura! We'd truly appreciate it if you could send your request via the game settings. Our Support Team members will absolutely help you find your items