Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often does the dealer offer massive discounts?

Quote Originally Posted by SherLatan View Post
    My dealer doesn't sell ore!!! Why???!!! ���������������� �
    Would an answer to your Why-question really help? want to hear "cos you're special"? *g*

I'd assume, though, that you overlooked that the dealer has tabs; the ore is in the last one.

My dealer doesn't sell ore!!! Why???!!! 😥😫😫
    You don't say what level you are. I have a vague memory of the ore/mining tools tab in the Dealer's offer not being there while building the Foundry. I am fairly new myself so could be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    You don't say what level you are. I have a vague memory of the ore/mining tools tab in the Dealer's offer not being there while building the Foundry. ...
    ah, good hint. It seems the first 2 foundries are available at lvl 21; hint for you both: check the Wiki for all kind of overviews (usually more detailed than the ingame help):

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Foundry

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Cit...ing_The_Dealer

It could be that this Wiki is not updated anymore, but the beginnings should still be shown correctly.

(we have the link to the new Wiki here, but you'll have to search there yourself )

I use my dealer all the time pretty much every hour through the day if it’s possible for me to log on.

It shouldn't be. Click on the tab which shows ores or ingots only, should be the one first from the right.
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

How much time did it take to reach that level???
    It must've been slow... With the dealer, within 10 days I went from nothing to level 35😉
    I was actually one of the first players I think years ago. Got to level 20ish and somehow lost interest in it and didn't touch it for three years(!) Then about a year ago I opened the app and started getting hooked onto it again (166 consecutive days was my record). Now still at it but not sure when my interest will fade again ... but yeah because I was using the same account throughout, I still received the 5-year statue in my town and for my profile picture (which I used proudly and out of irony). So yeah a bit hard to answer how long it took me. It was only in the past few months that I started actually 'seriously' playing it; previously I just filled trains whenever, didn't think about upgrading them or any planning at all. Meanwhile, of course, those that started around the same time as me would have probably easily got level >100 by now
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS