Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: How often does the dealer offer massive discounts?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by limeyx View Post
    totally hooked here and I have him at all times. You can basically guarantee to fill plane orders as soon as they come in if you wish, and he is a huge source of ore for ingots to speed up trains/factories ... I consider him indispensible
    I see. I don't think I've ever used dealer for plane orders; I usually check the preview to decide if I can fulfil it or not. At best I seek other players' help for that one particular good that may take too long to produce. If there's more than one difficult good I usually give that plane a miss and wait for the next one hahah
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I watch plenty of videos to build up T-cash just to buy him.
    Unfortunately in my case I simply don't have that many ads to watch, otherwise I might just do that! Also most of them reward coins instead of T-cash, which I don't need since I can earn them normally anyway. I do have almost 1000 T-cash currently but somehow I still feel uneasy to start engaging the dealer 'permanently'. I feel like if he is there all the time I will start to take him for granted and end up not utilising him enough. Hence I get him when there is the 60% discount and for that 10 days I actively buy ore from him every possible hour, then 'cool down' once he's gone.
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

  3. #13
    Not me, I am usually waiting for that 1 hour cooldown so I can mass order my next items... and if I have nothing to get, ore all the way. The amount he gives vs the coins it costs to purchase what he is offering cant be beat... I always have the 10 day run up esp if you are starting out like I am. It really helps get things going... maybe once I have all factories built and upgraded it wont be needed as much. I also usually purchase all the goods that are time consuming to get in the shop before it refreshes every 4-5 hours as well. I usually wait till about 20 minutes before the store refreshes and I buy all most all goods minus easy crops (corn, carrots, etc)

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    I see. I don't think I've ever used dealer for plane orders; I usually check the preview to decide if I can fulfil it or not. At best I seek other players' help for that one particular good that may take too long to produce. If there's more than one difficult good I usually give that plane a miss and wait for the next one hahah
    Stiil, the Ore would be a massive plus no ? I got all my trains to 50% time via the dealer

  5. #15
    Hi! Does anyone know how to tell how many days/hours are left with the dealer before having to hire him again?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne1225 View Post
    Hi! Does anyone know how to tell how many days/hours are left with the dealer before having to hire him again?
    Whenever he becomes available again, before you place your request, in the bottom right corner you can see the timer until he "expires".
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  7. #17
    Yes indeed, I have upgraded my trains to 50% time reduction now as well.
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

  8. #18
    Thank you dreadnought!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I have the dealer ALWAYS. Haha! I cannot imagine not having him. I watch plenty of videos to build up T-cash just to buy him. I use him to buy ore so that I am always upgrading something. And if need be he is there to help fill my plane quickly.
    My dealer doesn't sell ore!!! Why???!!! 😥😫😫

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I have the dealer ALWAYS. Haha! I cannot imagine not having him. I watch plenty of videos to build up T-cash just to buy him. I use him to buy ore so that I am always upgrading something. And if need be he is there to help fill my plane quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    That's interesting. I'm currently at level 48, never used the dealer all the way till a few levels before. Obviously he's a great help, but I'm not 'addicted' to him ... yet!
    How much time did it take to reach that level???
    It must've been slow... With the dealer, within 10 days I went from nothing to level 35😉

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •