Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often does the dealer offer massive discounts?

How often does the dealer offer massive discounts?

After playing for 160+ days consecutively, I stopped for a while ... most recently I didn't play for a few days. Then today when I came back to the game, I saw that the dealer was offering a 60% discount for the 10-day hire! Of course I got it instantly (I did plan to hire him anyway but was waiting for the usual 20% discount).

So: anyone knows when such massive discounts appear? Is it random? Is it due to prolonged absence? Is it a certain no. of days after previous hire?
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    After playing for 160+ days consecutively, I stopped for a while ... most recently I didn't play for a few days. Then today when I came back to the game, I saw that the dealer was offering a 60% discount for the 10-day hire! Of course I got it instantly (I did plan to hire him anyway but was waiting for the usual 20% discount).

So: anyone knows when such massive discounts appear? Is it random? Is it due to prolonged absence? Is it a certain no. of days after previous hire?
    Hi,

Yes, the 60% discount offer comes after approx 30 days since you last had the dealer hired, given that you don't hire him at all in that time.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The 60% off deals are the only times I think getting the dealer is worth it
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    The 60% off deals are the only times I think getting the dealer is worth it
    In my opinion it depends if you want to level up or just keep the slow pace. If you want to advance in the game, dealer is really worth it with -20% discount.
    Co-op: GRENN9
    Level: 70

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusXDX View Post
    In my opinion it depends if you want to level up or just keep the slow pace. If you want to advance in the game, dealer is really worth it with -20% discount.
    *gasp!* Not having the dealer at all?! I shudder at the thought and even more with no dealer AND double crop booster! (Oh, yes.. working hard for that Tcash - well worth the cost for sure)
    Co-op Name/Code:The PooP DecK PuB / #EC52WU
    Town Name/Code: HappyMonkie / #23J4BZ
    Town Level: 70!

​"What goes around, comes around"

Quote Originally Posted by happymonkie View Post
    *gasp!* Not having the dealer at all?! I shudder at the thought and even more with no dealer AND double crop booster! (Oh, yes.. working hard for that Tcash - well worth the cost for sure)
    Can't imagine not having the dealer !!! I'd die

That's interesting. I'm currently at level 48, never used the dealer all the way till a few levels before. Obviously he's a great help, but I'm not 'addicted' to him ... yet!
    Town level 53, 44 zoo animals
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by singzeon View Post
    That's interesting. I'm currently at level 48, never used the dealer all the way till a few levels before. Obviously he's a great help, but I'm not 'addicted' to him ... yet!
    totally hooked here and I have him at all times. You can basically guarantee to fill plane orders as soon as they come in if you wish, and he is a huge source of ore for ingots to speed up trains/factories ... I consider him indispensible

I have the dealer ALWAYS. Haha! I cannot imagine not having him. I watch plenty of videos to build up T-cash just to buy him. I use him to buy ore so that I am always upgrading something. And if need be he is there to help fill my plane quickly.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

I have the dealer most of the time, but never used him to buy products for plane or train. He's with me only for ores. I keep upgrading factories.