Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T/Cash Lost How do I get it back

T/Cash Lost How do I get it back

I had I think around 105 T/Cash Now when I log have In I have 17 what the hell is going on. The T/Cash is very important while playing the game
    Please Help
    Paddy

Paddy,
    Are you using T-cash and not realizing it?
    Say like opening chests in the mine, in friend’s balloons or helping in the zoo filling orders and not having the products?

In order to prevent this: You can go to the cog (gear shift) in the upper left corner of the screen.
    Tap on additional settings and check the “use cash”. That will pop up a confirmation that you want to use T-cash.
    Hope this helps!

I do not use T/Cash for anything other that Buying the Dealer for 10 Days and the odd time refreshing the market. I Did Have 105 and the bext time I came back on to play I had only 17 that's a Big Difference
    Paddy

Paddy, all you can do is start a ticket with in-game Customer Support. They'll need the technical data contained in such a report to determine what their records say happened to that Tcash. You can follow the Support link in my signature to find out how to do access that if you're unsure.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Thank You Bessville
    I have used the link you provided at the bottom of your Post.
    I have No Idea what has happened to my Tcash I did have 105 next time i logged in I only had 17 I do not open Chests, Ballons and so forth
    Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by paddy DBarn View Post
    Thank You Bessville
    I have used the link you provided at the bottom of your Post.
    I have No Idea what has happened to my Tcash I did have 105 next time i logged in I only had 17 I do not open Chests, Ballons and so forth
    Paddy
    keep us updated how things went. I would say you spent your tcash not realizing it, for example to speed up actions or somewhere else without the confirmation.
    Co-op: GRENN9
    Level: 70

Quote Originally Posted by AnimusXDX View Post
    keep us updated how things went. I would say you spent your tcash not realizing it, for example to speed up actions or somewhere else without the confirmation.
    I have been playing this game long enough to know what I am Doing. AS stated before I only use Tcash to Buy the Dealer, Sometime to re-fresh the market other than that nothing.. I am just so P***** off at losing this T/cash and you think I spent it....Well think again..
    Paddy

Quote Originally Posted by paddy DBarn View Post
    .... I am just so P***** off at losing this T/cash and you think I spent it....Well think again..
    Paddy
    I know you're massively frustrated Paddy, and I would be too, but I think Animus was criticising the lack of any confirmation pop-up on rush-purchases and not meaning to question your common sense/experience.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Paddy, it's absolutely understandable that you are annoyed, that is why folks are trying to help you. It happens f.e. quite often that ppl only read the first post and react to that one w/o realizing other answers might have helped already (and not saying this was the reason here )

So, it would help to know now (while we wait for CS, so to speak ): do you have the cash confirmation ON, as MissW mentioned in the 2nd post? are you aware of the situations where it does NOT work, as described here?
    For your ticket to CS: did you get the automated reply and replied to it, so it stays open?
    Crossing fingers then they solve the case!
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-16-2019 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks All Problem Fixed Thanks to Rusian N I followed his instructions and it worked
    Paddy