Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Strange game adverts

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyGhost View Post
    When I play other games and I see an advertisement for Township, I’ve seen a small game, maybe an event game. Can anyone tell me if this is just for Mac, or Windows. Just curious cause I see this all the time, looks fun and wish I could play, lol

For some reason I can’t upload the screen shot I took, so I’ll explain it best I can. lol

You have sheep, cows and other farm animals that you try to get across a road, and then a train track. At the end of the preview the last sheep gets hit by a train and the farmer starts crying. You move the animals by tapping your finger on the screen.
    It's not an event in the Township game, just an advert that doesn't really accurately represents the actual gameplay. You can take a closer look in this thread for a discussion on this topic.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Humble Request

Playrix team please put down these deceptive advertisements to advertise the games and tell the truth. Your games are awesome so everyone will like it 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Quote Originally Posted by N.Srinagar View Post
    Playrix team please put down these deceptive advertisements to advertise the games and tell the truth. Your games are awesome so everyone will like it ����
    My humble request is that they actually release one of those games where we have to choose the right tools to fix various problems. They must think people want one since they put it in so many ads and even in the TS game screencaps in the App Store. (Hint - use tow hook for overturned tomato truck.)

C36B006F-CFDA-43D2-AD6F-38D651B2C2A1.jpg

Disaster repair does look like fun, I want somebody to actually make one.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 08-20-2019 at 12:10 AM.

I went to Google Play Store to see if I had the latest update and saw this:

Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 3.52.49 PM - Edited.jpg

Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 3.47.21 PM.jpg

Wow...really?
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 08-23-2019 at 08:55 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

That is just so strange Twilight, the new one on the iOS app store has taxis that look like they are going over the Golden Gate bridge...very odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I went to Google Play Store to see if I had the latest update and saw this:

Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 3.52.49 PM - Edited.jpg

Screenshot 2019-08-23 at 3.47.21 PM.jpg

Wow...really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    That is just so strange Twilight, the new one on the iOS app store has taxis that look like they are going over the Golden Gate bridge...very odd.
    And this afternoon this appears on the official Playrix FB page:
    69025675_1399678073573757_6117279661509574656_o.png.jpg
    Without proof it is not good to blame Playrix for the publishing of these strange, very misleading and childish advertisement videos.
    But with this new logo on their main platform so 'proudly presented' it is clear to me:

Playrix itself is behind those videos!

Why that is remains the big question ...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 109/Android

Just bought this up on the FB page...someone pointed out that this wasn't ideal with current fires in the Amazon rainforest. I must agree seems to be bad timing.

A problem no one has mentioned is if I block the Gameroom popup I don't get any more status updates from the game itself. I am on Andriod.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Just bought this up on the FB page...someone pointed out that this wasn't ideal with current fires in the Amazon rainforest. I must agree seems to be bad timing.
    oh and that, too, indeed.

That it is Playrix themselves is clear IMO, since these pics appeared on the official store pages.

Now even the icon on my device.... unbelievable, such a bad taste and behaviour.