Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Oo, I like that a lot, Flipflop! Hmmm.. inspiring.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Beautiful flipflop, I went to your town to have a good look at your zoo. After seeing yours & SumSums I really need a bigger zoo as I would love to add more water, but I don't want to give up any of my trees!

ETA Do you mind if I just call you flip or flop?
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Beautiful flipflop, I went to your town to have a good look at your zoo. After seeing yours & SumSums I really need a bigger zoo as I would love to add more water, but I don't want to give up any of my trees!

ETA Do you mind if I just call you flip or flop?
    Thank you! Your trees are beautiful. I wouldn't want to give them up either.

Flip is fine flop makes me feel like a failure lol

Also thank you Bessville! Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to quote a second person in one post 🤔
    🙈 Town: Philippolis 🙈
    🌴 Level: 75 🌴
    🙉 Zoo Animals: 120 🙉
    🏞 Co-op: Helpful/Regatta (#hem99d) 🏞
    🙊 Platform: Android 🙊

Quote Originally Posted by Flipflop View Post
    ... Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to quote a second person in one post ������
    I've described that here (and Johnalex posted an alternative there below). Scroll down to the part about Multi-Quote. There's also a link to the forum section about the forum.
    Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipflop View Post
    Thank you! Your trees are beautiful. I wouldn't want to give them up either.

Flip is fine flop makes me feel like a failure lol
    Thanks Flip, and lol I didn't think of flop that way when I asked. Flip it is
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Beautiful zoo design Flip! I really got that jungle feeling during my visit
    The rest of your town is also worth seeing. Gave you a like for your pretty layout
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 105, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 65, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 40, Kindle, #RPM9GN

All of your zoos look beautiful! I'm going to work on mine after the change over to the new zoo. I had all my shops in a line for efficiency when we sold hot items. Now I look forward to moving things around since they've become decor. Maybe on my next long plane flight when I have time to kill... Lots of inspiration here, thanks for sharing!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Coop: Side of Ranch #SDVCM6
    Town Level 93, Town Style: Realistic
    Platform: Android Phone

Well, my zoo is an outrageous mess. Prior to the update it was on level 33 and I was very pleased with the layout, however, since the update I have now collected all the animals and so have been building enclosures one after the other with no coins available for land expansions. So there are now random enclosures on every last little bit of space, not to mention 16 homeless animals ... Ooops. I guess I will have to wait to reorganise the whole zoo before I can risk screenshots that may cause alarm and hilarity
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

Hey, guys,

I totally agree — your work in the Zoos looks awesome! Perhaps, you could also tell us what inspired you to create them? We have started a new thread for the stories too 🐧👉

Cheers,
    Anna

New Zoo Design

I don't know if I should have posted this in the Zoo Discussions thread for iOS/Android/Kindle, but if I was supposed to, I know the mods will let me know
    Anyways, I wanted to share my new zoo design and get some feedback from you guys on what you think!
    Thank-you!

T1.jpgT2.jpgT3.jpgT4.jpgT5.jpg

ETA - Thank-you whoever moved this to this thread. I didn't know this thread existed
    Last edited by Johnalex Zarco; 03-28-2019 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Photos didn't go where I wanted them :p
    Johnalex Zarco

Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    Forum member since September 2016
    My Facebook
    Red Lion Stories
    News about my Towns
    Nature Pictures - FacebookCars of All Kinds - Facebook
    Weekly Scriptures - Facebook

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV