Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Show off your zoo!

I know there’s been some... less than happy responses to the new style zoo, so, let’s remind ourselves why we love it.

What’s your favourite part of your zoo? Do you have a favourite animal you’ve decided to “showcase”? Perhaps you made a really pretty refreshments area out of the zoo shops?

(Disclaimer; I definitely did not Ha! start this for blatant idea theft. Nope).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Well I love my entire zoo! I have chosen 3 (is that allowed?) areas.

First is my snowy icy area, I really like how the trees stand out in it.
    IMG_20190214_121447.jpg

Second I like my restaurant that you have to take a little swan boat to get to, with the tea party dec & flowers in front.
    IMG_20190214_121421.jpg

And third, I love the colourfulness of my beavers, playpuses & flamingos section, also how the water seems to flow through the 3 of them
    IMG_20190214_121359.jpg
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Downton, such lovely places to visit Guess I'll borrow idea of bright trees on snow, there isn't such thing as too much jacarandas in your town/zoo, lol

P.S. Love ALL my zoo too
    Town Name: Horishni Plavni, #UKRQK6, Android
    Town Level: 114 - playing since march-2016
    Zoo Level: 45 - finished!

Quote Originally Posted by Faye View Post
    Downton, such lovely places to visit Guess I'll borrow idea of bright trees on snow, there isn't such thing as too much jacarandas in your town/zoo, lol

P.S. Love ALL my zoo too
    Lol, I think I may have a tree addiction
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 135/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips, & Township Wiki for even more info .

Downtown- wow, an amazing Zoo!!! It might even inspire me to start investing some time in my own!
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

Here are some impressions of my zoo.

There's a lot to see at the penguin's park, where 8 little penguin babys are hopping around while daddy cares for the next egg
    Screenshot_20190216-221922__01.jpg

But certainly there are much more things to see...
    Screenshot_20190216-221709__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190216-125319__01.jpg

Downton your zoo is awesome. I love your designs. They're always so bright and colourful. Looking at your layouts always makes me happy
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 105, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 65, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 40, Kindle, #RPM9GN

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh View Post
    Downtown- wow, an amazing Zoo!!! It might even inspire me to start investing some time in my own!
    Thank you so much Meesh . I have no doubt when you focus on your zoo it will be as stunning as your town

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    Downton your zoo is awesome. I love your designs. They're always so bright and colourful. Looking at your layouts always makes me happy
    That's so nice SumSum thank you , I'm glad it comes across like that. I always call it my happy place .

Loving your layout as well, I would gladly spend a day out in your zoo. So much to see, you've blended lovely decs into the design, & I would really enjoy using the bridges to get to all the different areas

Quote Originally Posted by SumSum View Post
    Here are some impressions of my zoo.

There's a lot to see at the penguin's park, where 8 little penguin babys are hopping around while daddy cares for the next egg
    Screenshot_20190216-221922__01.jpg

But certainly there are much more things to see...
    Screenshot_20190216-221709__01.jpg

Screenshot_20190216-125319__01.jpg

Gorgeous Sumsum!
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh

Thx Downton and Meesh :-*
    Towns:
    Summerville, Lvl 105, Android, #NEWFJ6
    Sunnyside , Lvl 65, iOS, #RPM9GN
    Sunshine Valley , Lvl 40, Kindle, #RPM9GN

My zoo still has a long way to go, but it's finally starting to look the way I had in mind. I want my animals to look like they're in the wild, and my townsfolk to wander through the jungle or forest, or sail down the river to see them.
    _20190224_212342.jpg
    🙈 Town: Philippolis 🙈
    🌴 Level: 75 🌴
    🙉 Zoo Animals: 120 🙉
    🏞 Co-op: Helpful/Regatta (#hem99d) 🏞
    🙊 Platform: Android 🙊