Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I know the mechanical giraffe dec wasn't popular with a few players, but I have to say how cute is this!

IMG_20190618_170444.jpg IMG_20190618_170429.jpg

Or maybe it's just me .
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 139/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I know the mechanical giraffe dec wasn't popular with a few players, but I have to say how cute is this!

IMG_20190618_170444.jpg IMG_20190618_170429.jpg

Or maybe it's just me .

Hihi, and it seems the real giraffe is wondering, what the other two are doing there. The perfect place for them, Downton!
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 78, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Hihi, and it seems the real giraffe is wondering, what the other two are doing there. The perfect place for them, Downton!
    Thanks Z, and lol I didn't notice but you are right, the real giraffe is definitely staring curiously at them .
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 139/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I know the mechanical giraffe dec wasn't popular with a few players, but I have to say how cute is this! ...
    LOL! I was all willing to say, yes, it's just you, but this is really a fun idea and well done. Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL! I was all willing to say, yes, it's just you, but this is really a fun idea and well done. Thanks for posting!
    ROFL, I understand the temptation for that! . Thanks, and glad you enjoyed the pics DD

Boo-ti-ful Zoos!

Wow you guys are awesome! Downton, I love the trees and your colors palette! I noticed that you kept the *illegal* tiki bar, too LOL. I didn't think that I'd like the mechanical giraffes until I saw how sweet your are kissing like that, and being spied on by the others. When they come to Mac I will definitely buy 2 so mine can kiss, too. So adorable!
    SumSum your penguin park is brilliant! I also like how you used the desert and Halloween decorations with the animal enclosures, it looks really good.
    Flip, I adore nature and love the way your zoo feels and looks. I recently started doing the same idea for my zoo after seeing Rocky Rudd's and SumSum's jungle themed zoo. There are screenshots of it in the Jungle Quest Decorations
    JohnAlex Zarco, your new zoo looks good. I like the landscaping and how you've given you visitors plenty of room to relax, eat, and walk around. Very nice.
    I can't upload my screenshotfor some reason. I'll work on it and post when I figure it out.

Zoo1.jpg
    Zoo2 - 1.jpg
    Last edited by 505SunDog; 06-19-2019 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Upload image failed again. Will try later. 2nd edit third time it let me upload
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114