Thread: Profile picture

Profile picture

Can we connect with our other socialmedia sites for our profile picture please. I do not use Facebook and since I've deleted it, i would like to connect with my Instagram since i follow the game here too. Is this a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Timeku View Post
    Can we connect with our other socialmedia sites for our profile picture please. I do not use Facebook and since I've deleted it, i would like to connect with my Instagram since i follow the game here too. Is this a possibility?
    Hi,

No, that's not a possibility, the only profile pictures we can chose are from the in-game list, or from the facebook account connected to the game. Don't know if there are any plans to change that in the future.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

No, that's not a possibility, the only profile pictures we can chose are from the in-game list, or from the facebook account connected to the game. Don't know if there are any plans to change that in the future.
    Hi, semi related question. When I first started the game I logged in with my Facebook account and got the Facebook picture as my avatar. I have since changed my Facebook picture on Facebook but the game does not update my current Facebook picture. I’ve tried logging in and out of Facebook in game but it’s still the original picture, what should I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
    Hi, semi related question. When I first started the game I logged in with my Facebook account and got the Facebook picture as my avatar. I have since changed my Facebook picture on Facebook but the game does not update my current Facebook picture. I’ve tried logging in and out of Facebook in game but it’s still the original picture, what should I do now?
    It sometimes takes a while (days - weeks) for the facebook profile picture to update in the game. When i changed mine (on Android) it updated within a day or two, without having to do anything about it.
    If you are on iOS, you can try the steps described here to attempt to force a sync.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Yes i know. I no longer have a Facebook account and would like to use the social site that i do have with the game. Thisoption would be nice.