Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where did training the dog go?

Where did training the dog go?

I really miss the training. It is already wednesday, and no training yet. And the training is not an upcoming event under the event button. I need the training, it is for me the only way to earn some coins. I need it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanja View Post
    I really miss the training. It is already wednesday, and no training yet. And the training is not an upcoming event under the event button. I need the training, it is for me the only way to earn some coins. I need it!!
    Hi,

I also don't have the Training Event, also not listed under upcoming events, only the Bonsai Tree starting in 7h. Last week i had it, so i'm not sure if there's a change in the schedule of the events, or just a temporary glitch.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Answer from support Re missing dog training

Answer i received.....
    Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us! We would like to let you know that from now on the Training event will be held less frequently. However, we’ve increased the rewards you can get for beating the chains of levels.

Your understanding is much appreciated. Have a good day!

changing the dog training to monthly instead of weekly is just another way of trying to make us buy boosters,

They also used some of the levels where the dog moves when you zap the dog biscuits as main-stream levels once in a while (at least very high up), or at least they used the concepts behind that as normal levels.

I will be playing less frequently. I will also spend less money since you took the training away.

Please bring back the training event!

Thats a shame it makes the game more interesting for those waiting for lives I only pay for boosters never for lives so I guess I will just delete the game so theyll get no more of my money

Por favor poner el entrenamiento del perro de vez en cuando 😭

I very much look forward to dog training each week. Please bring it back.