Thread: Co-op leader has disappeared

Co-op leader has disappeared

Hello everyone!
    Our co-op leader has disappeared and we are worried. Unfortunately, none of us know her IRL or Facebook. She was an active participant in the game and disappeared after Christmas without leaving any messages. Is there any way to contact with her? What can we do? Thank you for any advice.
    W.

It is a game, unfortunately. There could be a thousand reasons why that person is no longer playing.
    If you want an active leader, the best thing to do is disband and create a new co-op and invite others to join you.
    Best of luck!

Our leader had a sudden death and even though we're friends on FB, I'm not always there as I used to be. Fortunately, she has real-life friends on the game and informed us of the sad news

Hope your leader is ok. Feel free to join the co-op I made as well
    Town Name: HelpALot
    Started Playing: 17 Aug 2017
    Platform: Android
    Timezone: GMT+8

Join our co-op

Co-op name: Happy Sails
    Co-op Tag: #HPS4PE

I try to not be addicted to this game, but so far, it's a futile effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Willoghby View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Our co-op leader has disappeared and we are worried. Unfortunately, none of us know her IRL or Facebook. She was an active participant in the game and disappeared after Christmas without leaving any messages. Is there any way to contact with her? What can we do? Thank you for any advice.
    W.

There's nothing you can do when someone goes AWOL, Willoghby. Playrix certainly aren't going to give out peoples' private contact details, for obvious reasons. You can wait for her to turn up again and be Leader-less in the meantime (possibly forever), or you can cut your losses and start another coop (which, if she's on your Friend list, you can invite her to join if/when she returns to the game). That's really the only choice you have to make.