Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 13.02 Love Story Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by NixNix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Lol & it looks like Nessie is cheating on the swan with a fruit bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Talpa View Post
    Oh dear George looks awfully like the tall dark stranger that was chatting Talpa up at the paradise coconut bar. Perhaps the course of their true love is not running as smooth as they had hoped.
    Sorry to give you a scare, but there's no need to worry! George is actually a quintuplet! He has four eligible bachelor brothers, so one of them must be Talpa's admirerer.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Lol & it looks like Nessie is cheating on the swan with a fruit bridge
    Her lust for inanimate objects knows no bounds. I'm sure there's a name for that, but I'm not gonna lower the tone by googling it

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Her lust for inanimate objects knows no bounds. I'm sure there's a name for that, but I'm not gonna lower the tone by googling it
    ROFL, I watched a programme once about a bloke who had a, erm very special relationship with his car

Hi, guys!

Thank you all for joining the contest. Some stories were extremely cute, others — super hilarious 🤗
    We had so much fun reading them!

This time we decided to not choose the winners randomly, but LET OUR PLAYERS VOTE. 💗💪 Please take part in this poll to spot the best author of Saint Valentine's Day 2019.

The poll will be closed at the end of this week and we can't wait to see the results! 🔥🌈