Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Only 7 racers in league so far?

  1. #1

    Only 7 racers in league so far?

    Hey, can anyone tell me if this is has happened and why? We have only 7 other co ops in our league so far. I have never seen this before. I thought once we all had tasks it would change to a full group but it hasn’t. We did a delayed start but all racers in our co op now have tasks. Hmm, don’t think I am complaining lol! Curious though.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

  2. #2
    It is odd but it does happen from time to time. And it's early yet so the race may fill in the other teams in a day or two. In the meantime, enjoy the lighter competition.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    It is odd but it does happen from time to time. And it's early yet so the race may fill in the other teams in a day or two. In the meantime, enjoy the lighter competition.
    A day or two. Wow! O.k., thanks for the heads up. Appreciate the info.
    I bet....as soon as we lighten our game, they will release the mega racers lol! Or, maybe this gift sale thing has teams too broke to race hard! =). Lol. J.k. That gift exchange is awesome fun! Lovin’ it!
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

  4. #4
    I've had this happen several times and have almost always ended up with more teams getting shoved in with us late in the race. So, I personally prefer to imagine I'm racing against invisible competitors and assume the worst case scenario. If you're just trying to avoid relegation tho, then you obviously just need 3 teams to perform worse than you to stay safe, so you don't need to worry about those who might be imported later so long as you aren't in the bottom three of the ones you're already against.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I've had this happen several times and have almost always ended up with more teams getting shoved in with us late in the race. So, I personally prefer to imagine I'm racing against invisible competitors and assume the worst case scenario. If you're just trying to avoid relegation tho, then you obviously just need 3 teams to perform worse than you to stay safe, so you don't need to worry about those who might be imported later so long as you aren't in the bottom three of the ones you're already against.
    Thanks Bess! That’s good advice and thanks for confirming it will fill up. We dropped to silver to play around with some experiments in task distribution so it has been a good thing, giving us some wiggle room (so to speak but) but overall yes, we would like to stay top 3 (or better) to see how it works!
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    Thanks Bess! That’s good advice and thanks for confirming it will fill up. We dropped to silver to play around with some experiments in task distribution so it has been a good thing, giving us some wiggle room (so to speak but) but overall yes, we would like to stay top 3 (or better) to see how it works!
    Welllll...I'm not saying it definitely will fill up, only that for me it usually has done. Perhaps not to full, quite, but yeah, if you're after too 3 I think you better err on the side of caution.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    ... but overall yes, we would like to stay top 3 (or better) to see how it works!
    The really interesting thing will be, of course, to see how you manage to stay better than top 3. *G*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •