Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I tried to post in co op ads... Said it needed moderator approval

I tried to post in co op ads... Said it needed moderator approval

Hi I tried to post an add for our co op in the co op ads... It stated it needed to be reviewed by a moderator..... which is fine of course but does this mean I have been temporarily banned or flagged for some reason? I have never had a post flagged for moderator approval before so I wanted to see if there was something I did/ need to do. Thanks so much for the help 😊

Spam bot got huuuuuungry!

Absolutely nothing you did wrong. Once in a while spam bot goes on a rampage and gobbles up the most random posts for who knows what reasons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your ad is now free and visible to all

Oh, and no, it doesn’t flag you or anything. Just means your post goes into hiding until one of us comes along and lets it out.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Lol thanks so much for the clarity Nevada 😊😂I appreciate it! I was genuinely concerned I had messed up somehow!

It's the at symbol that was in it, I suspect. I edited that out so it doesn't just bounce back again.

FYI, Mamatass, it's better to use the forum's own emojis, limited as they are, since to many users those from your own platform will just look like strings of ???????s.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support.
    - Use the search function to see relevant posts.

Thanks for the heads up Bess:-)! Soo I may have went to edit the post to get rid of the crazy ????? and deleted it on accident! Posting, apparently, is hard lol

Oh nooooooo! I so nearly took them out on your behalf too.. but I could only see the ??? so I didn't know what to replace them with, lol. Oh well, try again and if it gets queued because spambot is having a crazy day, we'll sort it out as fast as we can
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff

Yay! Successful post.. no spambot no gratuitous amount of question marks lol! Thanks so much for the tips and help y'all I appreciate it :-):-)

No worries - it's our pleasure
    IMPORTANT:

I can't find co-op ads. How do I get there?

Quote Originally Posted by Belly Acres View Post
    I can't find co-op ads. How do I get there?
    You're so close to being in the right place, Belly. It's the first sticky thread in this, the Coops and Regatta subforum. You can jump right there with this link. Do please read the up-front guidelines on posting ads though, before you dive in
    IMPORTANT: