Hello,

I really enjoy your games and I play it for about 2 years. in this 2 years* I witnessed various celebrations in your games such as New year, chinese new year, christmass and etc. I'm Iranian and I can assure you that lot of iranians play your games. our*ancestors made an accurate calender in the past according to earth movement around the sun and it was first kind of calender .I draw your attention to this text from Wikipedia:*

Despite its Iranian*and*Zoroastrian origins, Nowruz has been celebrated by diverse communities. It has been celebrated for over 3,000 years in*Western and central Asia, the*Caucasus, the Balkans and the Black sea Basin. It is a secular holiday for most celebrants that is enjoyed by people of several different faiths, but remains a holy day for Zoroastrians.

Nowruz is the day of the*vernal equinox, and marks the beginning of spring in the*Northern hemisphere. It marks the first day of the first month (Farvardin) of the*Iranian calendar.*It usually occurs on*March 21or the previous or following day, depending on where it is observed. The moment the Sun*crosses the*celestial equator and equalizes night and day is calculated exactly every year, and families gather together to observe the rituals.

Typically, before the arrival of Nowruz, family members gather around the Haft-sin table and await the exact moment of the*March equinox*to celebrate the New Year.[76][77]*Traditionally, the the, Haft-sin (Persian:*هفت*سین‎, seven foods beginning with the letter sin (س‎)) are:

Sabze (Persian:*سبزه‎) –*wheat,*barley,*mung bean, or*lentilsprouts grown in a dish.Samanu*(Persian:*سمنو‎) – sweet*pudding*made from*wheat germPersian olive (Persian:*سنجد‎,*translit.*senjed)Vinegar*(P ersian:*سرکه‎,*translit.*serke)Apple (Persian:*سیب‎,*translit.*sib)Garlic (Persian:*سیر‎,*translit.*sir)Sumac*(Persian: *سماق‎,*translit.*somāq)

A 2008*White House*Haft-sin.

These items are also known to have astrological correlations to planets Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Sun, and Moon.[citation needed]*The Haft-sin table may also include a mirror, candles,*painted eggs, a bowl of water,*goldfish, coins,*hyacinth, and traditional confectioneries. A "book of wisdom" such as the*Quran,*Bible,*Avesta, the*Šāhnāme*of*Ferdowsi, or the*divān*of*Hafez*may also be included.[76]*Haft-sin's origins are not clear. The practice is believed to have been popularized over the past 100 years.

It would be so nice of you if you could celebrate Nowruz with us in your games. We would be so happy and grateful.