Thread: No building supplies for zoo enclosures

No building supplies for zoo enclosures

I currently have 8 animals waiting for enclosures. All of them need around 100 glass. I have 40 glass, and it has taken 3vweeks of constant playing to get them. Bricks and slabs seem abundant, and not all enclosures require ghem, but they all require glass. WAY TOO MUCH GLASS!. You guys need to come up with some way to get these enclosures done in a more timely manner!

Are you building more than one enclosure at a time? The general rule is to only build one thing at a time, it makes getting the materials you need easier. Pick an enclosure to finish first, then delete the excess bricks and slabs. Your trains should then start bringing you more glass.

Quote Originally Posted by rockyheights View Post
    Are you building more than one enclosure at a time? The general rule is to only build one thing at a time, it makes getting the materials you need easier. Pick an enclosure to finish first, then delete the excess bricks and slabs. Your trains should then start bringing you more glass.
    Yes I found this to be true. I made the mistake of having two enclosures waiting for materials, & the trains decided to send me all of one of the materials needed for both enclosures first ( thank goodness I didn't have more enclosures!).

Now I am doing one enclosure at a time & materials are arriving much better.
    Co-op name War of the Roses
    Town name Downton Level 119
    Co-op code #WRY74Y
    Platform Kindle

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Yes I found this to be true. I made the mistake of having two enclosures waiting for materials, & the trains decided to send me all of one of the materials needed for both enclosures first ( thank goodness I didn't have more enclosures!).

Now I am doing one enclosure at a time & materials are arriving much better.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have 3 currently waiting for supplies. I will finish them before starting more.