Thread: New Bubble-Like Playing Pieces

New Bubble-Like Playing Pieces

I wanted to let you guys know this has been my favorite game I've ever played. I am on level 1322 and play almost every night. However, since the playing pieces were changed to bubble-like, I have been very unhappy and only played a few times in the last few weeks. This is one update I would beg you to take back to the old playing pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by tenabernett@gmail.com View Post
    I wanted to let you guys know this has been my favorite game I've ever played. I am on level 1322 and play almost every night. However, since the playing pieces were changed to bubble-like, I have been very unhappy and only played a few times in the last few weeks. This is one update I would beg you to take back to the old playing pieces.
    tena,

Fishdom have taken a voting contest on FB and other forums regarding that update, we are now awaiting their decision to either reverse the update or to continue.

Just have to sit tight, wait and see......it may take a while, so don’t hold your breath.
    It’ll be my guess that they are waiting fir more people to acclimatize themselves to the change, then they won’t need to do a thing about it.
    That’s my guess anyway.

UPDATE:
    The FB voting has been completed, results are -

54% to reverse the update.
    46% to keep the new design.

Such a close vote........now we wait and see what happens.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-12-2019 at 08:52 AM.

tena,
    I’ve noticed you have a gmail address, so what are you going to do when that service terminates?
    I received notification that gmail accounts will soon be ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    tena,
    I’ve noticed you have a gmail address, so what are you going to do when that service terminates?
    I received notification that gmail accounts will soon be ending.
    Lol! Like Google would terminate their email system

Gmail are closing Google Inbox, because all the good stuff from that has been moved to gmail and Inbox is no longer needed.

This has zero impact on gmail addresses.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Lol! Like Google would terminate their email system

Gmail are closing Google Inbox, because all the good stuff from that has been moved to gmail and Inbox is no longer needed.

This has zero impact on gmail addresses.
    Ahhhh!
    Ok thanks for that info.
    Perhaps I read too much in to that notification in my gmail account.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by tenabernett@gmail.com View Post
    Hello there! The new graphics improvements are in progress right now, and we'll try to make some changes very soon We appreciate your patience in the meantime