View Poll Results: Does Passing Leadership needed?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

1 50.00%
  • No.

1 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passing the Leadership in your co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Dahtah View Post
    ...I haven’t tested it, but can a co-leader restrict a leader from the regatta?
    just click on the name of the leader, and you'll see you can only Visit them
    A Leader can't be restricted nor kicked, nor their status changed (demoted), by anyone (except status-change by themselves).
    It is "their" Coop.

And sadly, there are many depressing reasons for ppl to stay away, incl. their own decision.
    Last edited by _DD_; 02-11-2020 at 02:52 PM.

Can’t test it, I’m the leader!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I agree, we assume after a long period of inactivity the Leader has abandoned the Coop, when it’s possible RL has stepped in fir a while.
    There are many reasons this could happen.
    That's why I didn't suggest removing the player from the coop, just changing status. In this proposal, there is nothing done by the software that couldn't be undone by the players. If the former leader returns to the game, the new leader can make the switch back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahtah View Post
    Can’t test it, I’m the leader!
    lol - for that possibility, I answered your question, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    ... If the former leader returns to the game, the new leader can make the switch back.
    ..or not. Your suggestion is another idea how to do it (just that 6 or 8 weeks are much too short for what can happen in life, esp. for ppl who might have games as their main distraction from whatever), but works only with benevolent ppl. And as humans are different than that, Playrix goes the safe way. I would rather have someone loses their Coop history, cos they simply start a new one than experiencing - or alone the Devs having to think of all ways! - what ppl can think of to make use of others' situations.