Thread: No Treasure Hound

No Treasure Hound

Last week en this week the Treasure Hound challenge did not start in my game.

Does anyone have the same problems?

Hi,

What level are you on? If you are close to the last available level in the game at the moment, the Treasure Hound event will not be available for you. You can find more details about it here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Me too level 1982 I messaged them

Support told me training is no longer a regular event but the rewards are greater when it is on
    Last edited by dreadnought; 02-15-2019 at 04:50 AM. Reason: merged

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    Me too level 1982 I messaged them

Support told me training is no longer a regular event but the rewards are greater when it is on
    Wasn't the reply from support (the one you posted here) regarding the Training event?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Yes but the issue came up on both boards so I just paraphrased here to try and make sure everyone who wondered knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Catcat View Post
    Yes but the issue came up on both boards so I just paraphrased here to try and make sure everyone who wondered knew.
    I understand that, only this thread is about the Treasure Hound Event, while the other about the Dog Training Event. The answer you got from support applies only to the Dog Training, while the other remains unaffected. I just don't want players to be confused
    FORUM RULES