Thread: Screenshot on iPad Pro2

Screenshot on iPad Pro2

Hi,

If anyone can advise me on how to take, and to post, a screenshot from an iPad Pro2 device would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried other advice, but most of those are based on mobiles and other devices.
    Still have not been able to take a screenshot on my iPad, nor to post that screenshot.

Thanks

Does the ipad have a home button? If not it may work the same as the latest iphones. Press off and increase volume button at the same time to get a screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by salmo View Post
    Does the ipad have a home button? If not it may work the same as the latest iphones. Press off and increase volume button at the same time to get a screen shot.
    Hi,
    Thanks for your tip, but that does not work.
    I also tried OFF and the HOME button simultaneously, but all that did was to hard restart the iPad.

You know, after reading your post, I got a brainwave to ‘Google’ my query, and presto! It gave me the solution:
    On the iPad, press the OFF/SLEEP button, then quickly hit the HOME button = screenshot success!

Thanks for your input though, as it got me thinking deeper, and I should’ve known to Google things like that myself
    Live and learn......

Hi,
    I have received information on how to take a screenshot now, and also how to upload it.
    Thanks to the mod advice, and to all who helped as well.
    Kind regards