Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 32,000 plus, Pearls!

  1. #1

    32,000 plus, Pearls!

    Wow!
    I’m speechless, last comp winner collected 32,000 pearls!
    Second place 16,000 pearls.
    I got 10th placing with 7,997 pearls.

    Still, it was a challenge for me to even get 10th position, just playing Treasure Chest, with none of the side benefits of the main game play

    Love the challenge!

  2. #2
    32k pearls, that's pretty impressive! That's roughly 250 levels, the winner must have done nothing else but play for two days straight :-)

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by skyw75 View Post
    32k pearls, that's pretty impressive! That's roughly 250 levels, the winner must have done nothing else but play for two days straight :-)
    Well,
    Either that or emptied his/her bank account!
    The value would be close enough to the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of a small Caribbean Country!

    Or,
    Perhaps just a great player, with everything lining up for his/her play!

  4. #4
    Hi Albert,

    my experience tells me it's perfectly doable while spending zero or very little real money with the help of the Seahorse Show. Based on some previous stats, maintaining a streak of 250 levels finished on first attempt to keep the platinum horseshoe would cost me about 125 diamonds (for getting +5 moves) and maybe 10-20 hammers/gloves (to avoid spending diamonds on extra moves :-) But it would take quite a lot of time - if completing a level takes 5 minutes on average, we're talking about 21 hours of playtime :-)

    But yes, the player could also have been a "whale". That's what my friends from the mobile gaming industry call users who spend huge amounts (like thousands to tens of thousands) on their favorite game, just because money is no issue (or because they got addicted). I guess we'll never find out :-)

  5. #5
    Hi Albert and skyw75 hope u r both good. One thing I do when I play game levels is decide if I am going for coins or pearls / bolts or whatever Leo collects. I never win a game on the first attempt and I play several times to see if I can win without a booster or I will definitely need a booster.

    Once I decide to play for real, sometimes (definitely not every time) I might end up with 9 moves left and the move to win is ready to take.

    If I want coins then I win in the one move and get coins for the moves left bonus (part of aquasplash).

    If I want pearls I spend the 8 moves trying not to win but getting as many pearls as I can. I think the highest I've ever gotten was something like 253 pearls in one game.

    Still 32,000 pearls is impressive! What is really impressive is saving up that many game levels to play in a row!

    The last time I won a competition was during the grotto thing with Herman I must have played the first four levels of the second half of the grotto set 25 times to build up coins. I won the competition I didn't even realize how much I had accumulated. That must have been a Leo competition.

    Take care and keep warm!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi Albert and skyw75 hope u r both good. One thing I do when I play game levels is decide if I am going for coins or pearls / bolts or whatever Leo collects. I never win a game on the first attempt and I play several times to see if I can win without a booster or I will definitely need a booster.

    Once I decide to play for real, sometimes (definitely not every time) I might end up with 9 moves left and the move to win is ready to take.

    If I want coins then I win in the one move and get coins for the moves left bonus (part of aquasplash).

    If I want pearls I spend the 8 moves trying not to win but getting as many pearls as I can. I think the highest I've ever gotten was something like 253 pearls in one game.

    Still 32,000 pearls is impressive! What is really impressive is saving up that many game levels to play in a row!

    The last time I won a competition was during the grotto thing with Herman I must have played the first four levels of the second half of the grotto set 25 times to build up coins. I won the competition I didn't even realize how much I had accumulated. That must have been a Leo competition.

    Take care and keep warm!
    Fine thanks

    Yes, my game play is similar in a way.
    If I have the game ‘in the bag’, so to speak, and I have more moves left, I will go hunting for what is required, but making sure that I can STILL win the game.

    If there is a risk of otherwise, I’ll just take the win, as against collecting more of whatever is required.

    Bear in mind, that if I have hours of free play, I will risk the game loss just to collect the whatever is required, over and over again.
    Once I hit a level that was rich in pearls, collecting 2 to 300 in game play.
    That’s how I won 1st place on 2 separate occasions in the past.

    Lately though, all I can manage to do is to stay in the top 20 or top 10, manageable so far.
    Won 2nd place once.
    Third place 3 times now.

    But generally in the top 20.

    Most occasions I’m stuck in the Treasure Chest, having run out of regular levels, and have no access to Aqua Splash.
    And, I’m telling it straight, all levels in Treasure Chest are HARD AS ROCK!
    With pittance for rewards, but, no complaints, it’s just a game.

    Ok, take it easy, bye

    Oh!
    Just one more thing,
    I now know how to take a screenshot, but how do I upload that screenshot to the Forum or FB?
    Do you know how?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by skyw75 View Post
    Hi Albert,

    my experience tells me it's perfectly doable while spending zero or very little real money with the help of the Seahorse Show. Based on some previous stats, maintaining a streak of 250 levels finished on first attempt to keep the platinum horseshoe would cost me about 125 diamonds (for getting +5 moves) and maybe 10-20 hammers/gloves (to avoid spending diamonds on extra moves :-) But it would take quite a lot of time - if completing a level takes 5 minutes on average, we're talking about 21 hours of playtime :-)

    But yes, the player could also have been a "whale". That's what my friends from the mobile gaming industry call users who spend huge amounts (like thousands to tens of thousands) on their favorite game, just because money is no issue (or because they got addicted). I guess we'll never find out :-)
    Ha!
    Must be pretty BIG whales!

    Thousands? Tens of thousands? Wow! Playrix should give theses players some kind of plaque to commemorate their ‘service to Playrix coffers’
    I’m satisfied doing what I’m doing though, money or no money, it’s just a game, not the end of the world

    One last thing,
    Can you advise me on how to upload a screenshot to the Forum, or FB?
    If you know how.....

    Thanks

  8. #8
    Can you advise me on how to upload a screenshot to the Forum, or FB?
    If you know how.....

    Hi Albert! I am an Android person, but it should be about the same. On the Forum, there is an icon that on my screen is the third from the right. It will say "insert image" if you hover the arrow over it. Your screenshot should be residing in "photos" or "gallery" or whatever Apple calls it. So, click on insert image and then find your photo and click on it. That should put it into the post. On FB, the second icon in the "comment" box will allow you to insert a photo (assuming you are making a comment to an existing post). If you are starting a post, it's the first icon on the left, but that's pretty obvious so I don't think that's what you were asking.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    Can you advise me on how to upload a screenshot to the Forum, or FB?
    If you know how.....

    Hi Albert! I am an Android person, but it should be about the same. On the Forum, there is an icon that on my screen is the third from the right. It will say "insert image" if you hover the arrow over it. Your screenshot should be residing in "photos" or "gallery" or whatever Apple calls it. So, click on insert image and then find your photo and click on it. That should put it into the post. On FB, the second icon in the "comment" box will allow you to insert a photo (assuming you are making a comment to an existing post). If you are starting a post, it's the first icon on the left, but that's pretty obvious so I don't think that's what you were asking.
    Hi Neda,
    I’m looking on the Forum screen to where you have indicated, and I don’t see any icon resembling ‘insert image’.
    Could be different interface with iPads, perhaps.
    I’ll keep looking anyway.....

    I’ll try the FB one tomorrow, and let you know
    Thanks for the info.

  10. #10
    All good now, thanks, I know how it’s done, thanks to mod advice.
    Kind regards to all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •