Thread: Valentines event 2019

Valentines event 2019

I came here looking for some discussion about this years Valentine event but I don't see anything.
    I am still trying to find out what the requirements are to unlock the love story aquarium!
    Do I have to wait until Valentines day? Has anyone else unlocked it?
    Did I miss something?

Hi the "love story" aquarium isn't only for Valentine's Day it is the next aquarium after "treasure hunt."

To unlock it is just like unlocking any aquarium; you have to have all but two of the stars for all previous and current tanks. So you have to be caught up on beauty point stars for all tanks, except you can still be working on two stars in one tank, or the last star in two tanks. Hope this makes sense!

Hope this helps. I can't unlock it either I am not far enough along. So any Valentine's Day decorations I get will go toward getting beauty points / stars for the two tanks I am working on and that tank is where they will stay!

I thought it was odd that they did it that way - not that I would want that particular fish. I think it’s ugly. But they are changing up the ‘voucher’ fish in the ways you can get them. I have really only bought a few, but was really frustrated when the turkey fish and babies were only at Thanksgiving, and since I was down to almost nothing in gold, and only had a few silver, I could not get them in the amount of time they were offered. I hope from now on they will keep them available so you can eventually get them. I still have 3 aquariums to unlock before the Love Story aquarium, so I’m just putting my valentine’s stuff in another aquarium to keep until I get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvysue2 View Post
    I came here looking for some discussion about this years Valentine event but I don't see anything.
    I am still trying to find out what the requirements are to unlock the love story aquarium!
    Do I have to wait until Valentines day? Has anyone else unlocked it?
    Did I miss something?
    Hi there! Just like dandelion suggested, you need to complete all available aquariums to unlock the latest one — the Love Story Also, this fish tank is regular and wasn't created specifically for the Valentine's Day event. However, we're working on that aspect of the game right now