Thread: Issues with Fishdom for Mac After Valentine 2019 Update

Issues with Fishdom for Mac After Valentine 2019 Update

Has anyone else experienced issues since the Valentine update last week? Mine was working fine for a while and then suddenly all the Valentines (upper righthand corner) disappeared, as well as the Aquatasks clipboard. I'm level 197, so that's not an issue. No response from support....

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondCrazy View Post
    Has anyone else experienced issues since the Valentine update last week? Mine was working fine for a while and then suddenly all the Valentines (upper righthand corner) disappeared, as well as the Aquatasks clipboard. I'm level 197, so that's not an issue. No response from support....
    BeyondCrazy,

Try checking up on your internet connection.
    I play Fishdom on an iPad Pro2, no issues.

If your internet is OK, then try lodging your issue via the in game ‘help and support’ button (the cog wheel under lives).
    Possibly, you could try a ‘hard reset’ of your IOS device, this may sort out the issue, this worked on a friends iPad with similar issues.

Otherwise, help and support
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    Possibly, you could try a ‘hard reset’ of your IOS device, this may sort out the issue, this worked on a friends iPad with similar issues.
    Hi,

If you wish to try resetting your device, to solve this, or any other issues, please do so only if you have your game backed up (connected to fb), so you won't lose your progress.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Hi! So sorry to hear that Would you please try contacting our Customer Support one more time? Please make sure to follow all the steps from this article. Thanks!