Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Less Clutter on the Aquarium

  1. #1

    Less Clutter on the Aquarium

    I play Fishdom on a Fire 7.
    Please move the special sale stickers that are on the aquarium glass to a tab in the store.
    Please move the Fishy Bank sticker to a tab in the store.
    Remove them from the main aquarium screen.
    Also remove the voucher menu from the aquarium. It is already in the store.
    In other words, I want to have more room to place decorations, and to be able to enjoy them and the fish.

    I like the size of the Settings and Aquariums buttons. Could you make the Aquatask and Store and Play buttons the same size as the Settings button? The Goldflipper and Leo buttons could be smaller too. In other words, I want to see more of my fish and decorations!

    Please give us an option in settings to turn off the fish, Goldflipper, and Leo talking. When I first got the game it was cute and I read them all, but it quickly lost its cuteness and became an annoyance.

    When I am adding and arranging decorations it would be nice if you would make Goldflipper leave the screen altogether until I am done. He really gets in the way. Is there a way to program that?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by BudLCuber View Post
    I play Fishdom on a Fire 7.
    Please move the special sale stickers that are on the aquarium glass to a tab in the store.
    Please move the Fishy Bank sticker to a tab in the store.
    Remove them from the main aquarium screen.
    Also remove the voucher menu from the aquarium. It is already in the store.
    In other words, I want to have more room to place decorations, and to be able to enjoy them and the fish.

    I like the size of the Settings and Aquariums buttons. Could you make the Aquatask and Store and Play buttons the same size as the Settings button? The Goldflipper and Leo buttons could be smaller too. In other words, I want to see more of my fish and decorations!

    Please give us an option in settings to turn off the fish, Goldflipper, and Leo talking. When I first got the game it was cute and I read them all, but it quickly lost its cuteness and became an annoyance.

    When I am adding and arranging decorations it would be nice if you would make Goldflipper leave the screen altogether until I am done. He really gets in the way. Is there a way to program that?
    Hi Bud,
    You might want to try lodging your suggestion via the in game Support, the settings wheel/cog icon just under lives, then ‘help and support’ button.
    Very rarely do Fishdom developers read these posts, too busy maybe.

    I agree with your suggestions, yet changes to Fishdom are rare and few between.
    On an iPad, the aquarium icons are reasonably spaced, so I don’t have an issue with them.

    Good luck with your suggestion, perhaps a device with a bigger screen would be more suited for Fishdom, if money is no object.
    Take care, bye

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    Hi Bud,
    You might want to try lodging your suggestion via the in game Support, the settings wheel/cog icon just under lives, then ‘help and support’ button.
    Very rarely do Fishdom developers read these posts, too busy maybe.

    I agree with your suggestions, yet changes to Fishdom are rare and few between.
    On an iPad, the aquarium icons are reasonably spaced, so I don’t have an issue with them.

    Good luck with your suggestion, perhaps a device with a bigger screen would be more suited for Fishdom, if money is no object.
    Take care, bye
    Thanks for the advice Albert. I will try the in-game Support. With the forum I can type on a keyboard. I much prefer that. I'm not too keen on tapping out all my suggestions on a screen. As far as using a larger device, the clutter is larger too, so that doesn't really help.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BudLCuber View Post
    Thanks for the advice Albert. I will try the in-game Support. With the forum I can type on a keyboard. I much prefer that. I'm not too keen on tapping out all my suggestions on a screen. As far as using a larger device, the clutter is larger too, so that doesn't really help.
    No worries
    Good luck!

  5. #5
    When I replaced my old pad with a new one, the new screen was much smaller. It cut off quite a bit of the aquariums. The stickers that edge most of the screen really limit the area that I can place decorations. The game won't allow items to be placed too close to the stickers. Therefore, most of my aquariums are very crowded. Placing stickers somewhere else, off the main screen, is a great idea.

  6. #6
    Hello everyone! We've actually improved our interface about a few months ago — there are now much fewer icons than there previously were Still, we keep working on some new changes constantly!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •