Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valentine's Day Gifts...

You should be able to click on your co-op building, and then tap each persons name and send them a gift directly from the menu there (visit and kick and all that). For every co-op member whether they’re a friend or not.

If not: what Bess said.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Robyn, you should be able to enter her town via the coop building, then tap the valentines button on the bottom left (next to the invite friends button) and give her a gift from there.
    I don't think you get the option to send Valentine's gifts to Facebook friends who aren't currently showing up on your friends list. For example my big town isn't on my small town's list at the moment, and even if I visit big town I still can't send a gift. But big town can send small town one, as it is on the friends list (if you see what I mean )

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    You should be able to click on your co-op building, and then tap each persons name and send them a gift directly from the menu there (visit and kick and all that). For every co-op member whether they’re a friend or not.

If not: what Bess said.
    I've tried this and I'm not able to see that option on her name thru the co-op building or any of the other ways. She's the only one and she's friends on both of my fb pages. I've even been able to send to people outside of co-op.

I did send a msg thru to CS via the game but have received nothing in return. I'll keep trying, but...

Just very disappointing

Thx everyone for your help.
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

I’m having the same problem. My daughter plays the game, she’s in my friends list, and she’s in my co-op, but she’s not on the recipient list for gifts, and when I go to her town there’s no option to give her one. Please help! 😊

Anyone who is still unable to send gifts even from directly in the recipients town, please (if possible) check that they have the most up-to-date version of the game.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Obviously I have no FB friends, but I have 1 player in my in game friend list who I can't send a gift too. Not a big problem as I wasn't going to send that particular player a gift anyway. I noticed this because I keep an eye on my friends who seem to have gone missing, so it may well be they don't have the latest update.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Anyone who is still unable to send gifts even from directly in the recipients town, please (if possible) check that they have the most up-to-date version of the game.
    Nevada,

She got the update way before I did as I'm a Kindle user. She just does not have that option in any way, shape or form...

Will keep watching/waiting...
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn Jones View Post

I did send a msg thru to CS via the game but have received nothing in return. ...
    re "nothing": Did you get their automated receipt reply (which should come in very fast), and if so, did you reply to it? it all happens ingame then, you have an exclamation mark on one of the 2 symbols top left, IIRC. Or go directly to the Help conversation to check.

I’m having a similar problem 15 of my friends don’t even show in the valentines window so I can not select them. It’s really a pain. Help and support suggestions were to uninstall township and reinstall. It did not help. I’ve tried seven times.

Has anyone been told by their friends that they didn’t get your gift? I had 2 in my co op say they didn’t receive my gift.
    Since not everyone sends a thank you.... its hard to know if everyone is getting their gifts.
    Glitch?
    Town: Morgan's Landing (Level 106)
    Gold league Co-op: Moonlit Estuary #M2Q45N
    iOS system (iPad) Friend Code #JDFN5V
    FB Group: Moonlit Estuary @ Township

Stop by my town & zoo for a visit, always a work in progress.
    Scotties Rule!