Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Gifts...

Question Valentine's Day Gifts...

My friends who are below level 44 have all disappeared from my friends list. They can see me but I cannot see them so cannot help or send gifts. I have asked support but they haven’t responded. Has anyone else had this issue and solved it?

Valentine day gift

I'm unable to send a gift to one of my friends. I know I can send directly through the gift giving process or give it by going to my friend's town and giving the gift as an option down at the bottom of their town. Unfortunately I'm unable to send a gift to my friend either way. Through the gift giving process there name doesn't even show up. Going to their town the gift option doesn't show up. Please help. Thx

Mesa az
    You sure they still got you as a friend? It will still show up in the help area

Question Valentine's Day Gifts...

I've sent almost all my Co-op members a gift, but for some reason I am unable to send one to one of my co-leaders. She doesn't show up in friends. If I tap her town, it doesn't show up there either. I don't wish to leave her out!

Please advise.

Appreciate your help with this!

Thanx
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Hi Robyn. First of all is she actually a "friend"? Co-op members show up on the list of help requests whether they are friends or not. And secondly if she's a Facebook friend and you have a lot of them, only a certain number of them show in your list at any one time. They rotate every day or so, not sure how often, but you can sometimes make them appear by closing down the game and reopening it.

If she's an in-game friend and you can't send a gift I don't know why. Maybe you could unfriend her and become friends again to see if that works. If not I think all you can do is contact customer service and hope they can sort it out whilst the gifts are still available.

Thx JJay,
    She is a friend on fb and the only one out of 16 I was unable to gift. I guess I'll keep trying... I feel really bad about it right now tho
    Level: 98
    Town: Locksley Hood #XWY8W5 (Leader)
    Co-op: Live, Laugh, Love & Fun #VRY2YC
    Kindle Fire HD 10

Robyn, you should be able to enter her town via the coop building, then tap the valentines button on the bottom left (next to the invite friends button) and give her a gift from there.

If you can't do that, then she's definitely not registering on your friends list in any capacity, and that's a technical fault when it's someone in your coop.
    Last edited by Bessville; 02-09-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Robyn, we had the same issue earlier, one member of our co-op nobody could send gifts to. No idea what the issue was, but it did resolve itself after a few hours. Hopefully yours will too.

And sorry JJay, shouldn't we be able to send gifts to all co-op members whether they are friends as well or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post

And sorry JJay, shouldn't we be able to send gifts to all co-op members whether they are friends as well or not?
    Lol Ashdust. I'm in a solo co-op, so it's not something I've come across. Of course it would be nice to be able to send gifts to all co-op members whether they are friends or not, but I was under the impression that it was friends only. Obviously I haven't tried it so I'm quite possibly wrong

Makes sense JJay thanks. Right now, if I could afford it, I could send gifts to everyone in our co-op, even ones I'm not friends with in game or through Facebook.

Maybe someone more experienced will know whether I should be able to or not.