Thread: Stuck on level 511!

Stuck on level 511!

Any suggestions how I can get past this level? Are there secrets to this level?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmr View Post
    Hi,
    Can you give a screenshot?

Or,
    Provide a description of level 511, the layout of the pieces and obstacles.
    I cannot recall this level as I’m on level 3631 as of today............
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-09-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmr View Post
    Hi there! On level 511, take a close look at the field. You might be able to make power-ups with your first moves. Try to clear as many tiles as you can before matching the two Lightning boosters — that way, they'll be even more effective

If there aren't any good combinations on the field, start by matching the Lightning boosters. Also, remember that the chests below may contain power-ups, so try getting to them by matching pieces vertically. Keep charging the Lightning by exploding power-ups. Once the Lightning is charged, swap it with the type of piece that covers the majority of the tiles on the right side of the field. Don't miss any opportunities to match pieces on the right side of the field to clear the tiles. Matching two Lightning boosters is also a good strategy for beating this level

Good luck!