Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In Memoriam: Ralph Carson

In Memoriam: Ralph Carson

Ralph lost his battle with cancer, dying in his sleep early this morning.

This thread is being provided to his game friends, at their request, as word goes out to them today. They wanted a space to share their memories of a good friend, mentor in Township, and player par excellence.

I will share my thoughts, later today.

Jan
    Level 163
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

So very sad to read the news. My thoughts and prayers are with Ralph's Family and friends at this time.
    May you rest in peace Ralph!

I am so sad. He was such a kind person and I am honored to have met him through here. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and many friends.
    Level 118+
    Co-op: Smooth Waters #smnshp
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/teresa.bushey
    Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....time-(or-ever)
    Tools Needed to Complete Community Buildings http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....nity-Buildings
    Gardenscapes - level 1650+
    Homescapes - level 450+

Ohhhhh What a sad news this morning :-((

I will miss you Dear Ralph, in the game and here. I know Playrix will miss you and your skills as a beta tester.

My prayers go to your love ones.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sad news. Best wishes to his partner and friends.

I noticed his level of play had declined the last week or so.
    and he was no longer doing his trains.

Praying for all those in his circle of friends.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Ralph was one of my first friends here... he was Loved by so many here, even though we did not meet him in real life, I felt like I knew him.
    We were talking about beer and somehow ice cream was mentioned and Ralph said that they have Beer FlOts here, I was like YUCK!!

I will miss him so very much.
    And will be sending prayers and thaoughts to his family and everyone who knew him.

@)--'--,--

I learned so much about playing Township from Ralph's posts. He was kind enough to welcome me, a new player, into his co-op, where we chatted about his big kitty cat and snow levels in his state. I will miss seeing his avatar with the cute little furry creature waving a sign. Sending prayers for his family during this difficult time.
    Town Level: 61
    Device: iPad

If anyone would like to see Ralph's town and zoo, you can search for his co-op - it is Seul Sur La Mer. He researched zoo's around the world in determining his design.
    Last edited by Sandy; 12-27-2016 at 02:10 AM.
    Sandy aka truck taz
    Level 188
    Co-op: Merry Musketeers
    At max of in-game friends but pending works well ;-)