Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: In Memoriam: Ralph Carson

Thanx so much Gerry!! Clicked on a Balloon in your town And received 7,352 gold coins!! Yeah thanx so much!!

To all of Ralph's friends: I received a brief note from Gerry and he thanks everyone for their kind words and asked me to pass that message on.

Yes, he is attempting to continue the Town Ralph started. I let him know we are all here to help should he need us.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph, thanks for all your insight and input playing Township. Salute.

Ralph never can die in my heart, we are friends forever.

I've just come back to the Forum after several months away. I couldn't work out how to re-join after that problem where we lost everything.

Just noticed this thread and feel so sad to hear of Ralph's passing. Like everyone has said, he was such a good help to me in the early days and I loved reading his posts and getting inspiration from his town. He will certainly be sadly missed.

I did not know Ralph. I read the forums fairly often in the beginning and learned about Ralph in December. I wish I had known him. I have thought many times playing this game (accidently stumbled on it back in Sep) how it would have been nice to have virtual friends and mentor(s) in the game. Never had many in real life...too serious and a cloud thinker. I see this as finally learning how to have fun. Tried to search his posts to learn from him. Finally saw the name of his town...will check it out. Working with the ill and dying for so many years, I am glad his crossing over was in his sleep. Thanks to Gerry for being there and caring for him.

Township Level: 100, Zoo 15
    Town: Gansevoort, Co-op: Alleycat (solo)
    Fishdom Level: 695
    Gardenscapes Level: 695
    Homescapes:412

IOS: iPad Pro

It’s just a game!

Nana, I just stumbled on the posts about Ralph Carson. He sounds like he was a great person and a great township friend. I cannot find his town or co op. Could you help me? I just had my second knee replacement and could use a bit of cheer. However, with everything I have read about Ralph and his fight with cancer and his apparent love of life, I will no longer allow myself to feel sorry or pity for myself. Thanks for sharing.

Hi CMW: Ralph's town is now being continued by his spouse, Gerry. If you have a co-op you can find it by searching for FantaSea (Gerry's co-op name).
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Thank you!!

I am so sorry to read this. I didn't know him very well, but his posts indicated to me that he loved this game, had a lot of friends, and his posts were always thoughtful and often helpful. I know he'll be missed by this community.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015