Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 161

Thread: 08.02 Valentine's Day Decorations!

  1. #121
    Edit: Fountain request completed!
    Last edited by JustJan; 02-11-2019 at 09:33 PM.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

  2. #122
    Hi Everyone,

    I would love the :

    Peacocks in Love
    Will exchange for the same gift

    My town is Sweet Harbor, Code is : 85XBAV
    Coop Code #GMMFEW
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Kara Lee; 02-11-2019 at 09:45 PM.

  3. #123
    Edit: Fountain request completed.
    Last edited by JustJan; 02-11-2019 at 09:32 PM.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

  4. #124
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    smile85 = I would like to swap a fountain!

    Friend ID: UH6XAG
    Thank you! I will send you a friend request if you are still interested.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by smile85 View Post
    Thank you! I will send you a friend request if you are still interested.
    Yes I am!

    Received and accepted your friend request and sent the fountain.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

  6. #126
    Member smile85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Eastern USA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    smile85 = I would like to swap a fountain!

    Friend ID: UH6XAG
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    Yes I am!

    Received and accepted your friend request and sent the fountain.
    Got it! Returned and thank you!
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyJamFam View Post
    What I’d LOVE (no pun intended)

    Stuffed Unicorn

    Cupid

    Statue of Lovers

    Perfect Pair Photo Zone


    Oink (Jammy) - #EX3US2
    We can exchange statue of lovers. My code is Y8SF5X

    SWAP COMPLETED!
    Last edited by naya023; 02-12-2019 at 04:01 PM.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by JammyJamFam View Post
    What I’d LOVE (no pun intended)

    Stuffed Unicorn

    Cupid

    Statue of Lovers

    Perfect Pair Photo Zone


    Oink (Jammy) - #EX3US2
    Jammy, I would be interested in the photo zone and unicorn if you still are.
    Town name: Tigerlily Falls Level 133
    Co-Op name: Tigerlily Shoppes
    #GJM4UH
    Friend code: 9D9EUF

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    BonnieJoy == I exchanged Peacocks with Veganville since I sent her the friend request first.

    I hope you can find someone else to exchange peacocks with.

    .... Jan

    Also - I removed the friend request so you wouldn’t accept and send me something! Not being rude, just wanted to be careful. We can still be friends if you want to send me a request.
    Jan I'm so so sorry for this mishap! I feel terrible. I looked here on the forum before I sent you the peacock gift, and I even perused your town to see if you had one already...I thought I was safe. If there's anything I can do to make it up or help to, please let me know and I'll do whatever I can.
    Bonnie

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieJoy View Post

    Jan I'm so so sorry for this mishap! I feel terrible. I looked here on the forum before I sent you the peacock gift, and I even perused your town to see if you had one already...I thought I was safe. If there's anything I can do to make it up or help to, please let me know and I'll do whatever I can.
    Bonnie
    Bonnie -- No problem! Enjoy the peacocks!
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •