Thread: Timed Levels Suggestion

Timed Levels Suggestion

I honestly feel that this following suggestion, with all due respect, deserves the attention of the Playrix developers regarding timed levels - this may well help the players having issues with timed levels as well.

The thing is that in timed levels TIME is of the essence!

Therefore,
    What happens is when players have collected enough energy to generate a lightning booster THAT booster does not deploy on to the game board until the player stops play, then it deploys!

That late deployment costs the player vital seconds, and every second adds up and could make the difference between winning or losing, this is an unfair disadvantage.

I respectfully suggest that THAT lightning booster, OR boosters, be forced to deploy on to the game board WITHOUT the player having to stop play for it to deploy.

Alternatively,
    Should the player have to STOP for that lightning booster to deploy, then it’s only fair that the countdown timer also STOPS - just until that lightning booster lands on its square, then both player AND the countdown timer can start play/start countdown once more.

One last thing:
    On most occasions the players brain is almost certainly working 2 moves ahead of the player, and has generated enough energy for around possibly 3 lightning boosters, therefore when the player stops playing for up to 3 lightning boosters to deploy, the player has lost around 5 seconds of game play.

In a timed level, those vital seconds of delay could well ring the Death Knell for that level - in MOST cases.........

Sure, we could ‘buy’ more time, but is that ‘fair play?’, especially when it is the PLAYER who is forced to stop play for the boosters to deploy, not the other way around.

The ball is in your court now, thanks
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-07-2019 at 06:04 PM.

I agree Albert there are several ways, as you suggested and more, to make the timed levels from slightly less to significantly less painful.

I have been talking about Gardenscapes and Homescapes.

In the Gardenscapes game, again another Playrix game, they did away with all timed levels at players' requests.

They also did away with an obstacle (a gopher if you can believe me) at players' requests.

I can not imagine what the Fishdom folks are waiting for regarding timed levels. Unless the different games compete within Playrix and the Fishdom division just wants to be meaner. I don't know.

Timed levels should be removed from Fishdom.

I still completely hate the US background shown between games in Fishdom with the fire hydrant, and it makes me think a dog is p!ssing on it each time I see it.

I object to the scantily clad female characters in each and every tank.

Now this last decoration in the treasure hunt tank I think it is racist.

At this point I just continue to play Fishdom in order to complain thru the game, to point out nasty things on their facebook page, and to generally bother them as much as they bother me.

Til I get tired of that and quit the game altogether.

Hopefully having bothered Playrix and the Fishdom division some small amount.

@Albert...I totally agree with your suggestion. I would add that back in the "good old days" the game could be paused with a booster tap before all the pieces fell. And, I would add that the game should NOT run the clock while the lightning booster(s) are clearing pieces. This can take 5 to 7 seconds, and when you only started with 90 or so, that's a significant amount of penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    I agree Albert there are several ways, as you suggested and more, to make the timed levels from slightly less to significantly less painful.

I have been talking about Gardenscapes and Homescapes.

In the Gardenscapes game, again another Playrix game, they did away with all timed levels at players' requests.

They also did away with an obstacle (a gopher if you can believe me) at players' requests.

I can not imagine what the Fishdom folks are waiting for regarding timed levels. Unless the different games compete within Playrix and the Fishdom division just wants to be meaner. I don't know.

Timed levels should be removed from Fishdom.

I still completely hate the US background shown between games in Fishdom with the fire hydrant, and it makes me think a dog is p!ssing on it each time I see it.

I object to the scantily clad female characters in each and every tank.

Now this last decoration in the treasure hunt tank I think it is racist.

At this point I just continue to play Fishdom in order to complain thru the game, to point out nasty things on their facebook page, and to generally bother them as much as they bother me.

Til I get tired of that and quit the game altogether.

Hopefully having bothered Playrix and the Fishdom division some small amount.
    Yep, so true.
    I’m also sending this suggestion via the in game support contact link.
    See what happens.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    @Albert...I totally agree with your suggestion. I would add that back in the "good old days" the game could be paused with a booster tap before all the pieces fell. And, I would add that the game should NOT run the clock while the lightning booster(s) are clearing pieces. This can take 5 to 7 seconds, and when you only started with 90 or so, that's a significant amount of penalty.
    It’s amazing that no one else is commenting with legitimate suggestions rather than just complaining......
    I’m sending my suggestion, verbatim, through the in game support contact portal as well.
    See what happens.....

Hi guys! Thanks so much for your feedback on timed levels — we'll definitely give it a thought