Thread: Level 3605 Is One Scary, Multi Layered Level!

Level 3605 Is One Scary, Multi Layered Level!

I have to say that level 3605 is a very scary, multi layered level indeed, I passed this level after 4 attempts and with help from the boosters awarded me for completing the 1,000 Valentines Hearts ‘purchase’ in Aquatasks on my 4th attempt, which was the closest I got to completing that level, so I expended all those boosters on that level alone to complete it in the nick of moves, whew!

One move remaining, 1 lightning booster, 1 green piece blocking the medallion from falling, luckily the lightning booster was alongside another green piece, so the solution was ready made, pure luck.

Multi layered game board with FIVE ROWS of those lotus flower thingies (hidden under THREE separate green mats), and the lotus flowers require 2 consecutive hits to open and release their ‘prize’, if you only hit them once and miss your second hit, they will seal up, requiring a further 2 consecutive hits.

Those awarded boosters saved my bacon, if not for them, I’d probably be playing that level until I could restock on awarded boosters again.

Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-07-2019 at 02:06 PM.

Last nite was my first level with the water lily lotus flower thing.

I keep losing.

I get the tutorial each time I start the level again.

I hav seen others complain abt the tutorial replaying and replaying and I thought abt reporting it but I just gave up.

Maybe better luck today. ???

Yes, the replaying tutorials are quite annoying. And so are the various badges when you start the level (like "beat this on the first try to...") - I wish they could be turned off :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post

I keep losing.

I hav seen others complain abt the tutorial replaying and replaying and I thought abt reporting it but I just gave up.

Oh man!
    Those lotus flower thingies took me by absolute surprise!!
    I mean, I was ‘shocked’, I truly thought (and still do feel) that this will be the end of my Fishdom game play

But I’ve managed to beat 2 of these levels thus far, cannot guarantee winning more levels just yet, have to wait and see.

Having said that, a cautious word to the wise, this is another avenue opened by the developers to induce in app purchases, which I do not have an issue with, however, for those of us who cannot conduct in app purchases, then we are all simply swapping deck chairs on the Titanic for the moment.

Wait till you get a gander at level 3605!
    Good luck

I keep losing.

I haven’t looked over any tutorials as yet, perhaps the time may be upon me now that the lotus flowers are in with the game......

I basically treat the board like an army general would, size up the enemy, see what boosters I’ve got, then try my first attempt, if I lose then obviously I would have to change tactics, and hope for some luck.

No TWO game boards will ever be the same, the exposed pieces will always be in different locations, for better or for worse.
    Unlike Chess, where the pieces are always located same place at the beginning.......

So eventually, things will lineup with a clear solution at hand - IF you still have enough remaining moves and boosters.......and Lady Luck.

Wait till you get level 3605......
    Let me know how you go, interesting to see how you beat that level.

Hi I am taking a break I continue to loose level 3601.

Albert, the tutorials that skyw75 and I are talking about: when a new element is introduced and the turtle explains how to beat it. The turtle is on the screen saying make matches next to the water lily twice to open it up. The turtle has explained it to me fourteen times now and I can't beat the level.

In another thread I mentioned Gardenscapes and Homescapes. Albert those are Playrix games and I used to play all three.

Interesting to me has been watching how obstacles have migrated from one game to the next.

I first saw the split game board (separate sections of the same level) in Homescapes. The water lillies are from Gardenscapes. Which really confuses me since I know how they work. Also in Gardenscapes they have water lillies that move!!! Which is truly confounding.

One thing abt Homescapes-- there is a goal in which you have to lay down carpet. Which is an interesting thing to have to do!

The Playrix puzzles are so inventive and the basic premise of the games are very interesting; I just wish the company was a bit nicer is all.

Hi I am taking a break I continue to loose level 3601.

Albert, the tutorials that skyw75 and I are talking about: when a new element is introduced and the turtle explains how to beat it. The turtle is on the screen saying make matches next to the water lily twice to open it up. The turtle has explained it to me fourteen times now and I can't beat the level.

In another thread I mentioned Gardenscapes and Homescapes. Albert those are Playrix games and I used to play all three.

Interesting to me has been watching how obstacles have migrated from one game to the next.

I first saw the split game board (separate sections of the same level) in Homescapes. The water lillies are from Gardenscapes. Which really confuses me since I know how they work. Also in Gardenscapes they have water lillies that move!!! Which is truly confounding.

One thing abt Homescapes-- there is a goal in which you have to lay down carpet. Which is an interesting thing to have to do!

The Playrix puzzles are so inventive and the basic premise of the games are very interesting; I just wish the company was a bit nicer is all.
    Ahhhh, yes, I know now what you mean
    But fortunately for me, it only had to ‘show’ 4 times....
    So I can see how annoying that is, for sure!

Wish you the best in getting through it.....I had to do it without any external boosters.....sigh.

We all wish that all major companies would be nicer, we are all the same inside and out, yet there is so much disparity between the sexes, geographical location and money in your pocket.....the biggest human issue is the segregation caused by religion.

Also,
    If you could take a look a my post in Suggestion Chest regarding timed levels I would appreciate it, thanks.
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-14-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Hey guys! Some levels are sure challenging The good thing is that you can always reach out to our Support Team for some help with a strategy Also, you can report an issue about the tutorial there! Our agents are always happy to assist you
    Last edited by Valeriia Fomina; 02-14-2019 at 04:24 PM.