Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What fish dream about

What fish dream about

Well in any of your aquariums the fish that you have there every so often have a thought bubble that pops up above their head. In that bubble it'll show either a plant a decoration or another fish whether it's unique or not. what my suggestion is is that when one of those pops up if you click on it it should take you directly to that item in the little shop that's located down in the bottom left corner. This way it would help people find it a lot easier, also if you buy the items that the fish actually want I think you should give you more of a happiness reading just like is somebody gave me a present I was asking for it I would be twice as happy as just a regular present that I wasn't wanting sort of mindset

Quote Originally Posted by Vtach View Post
    Well in any of your aquariums the fish that you have there every so often have a thought bubble that pops up above their head. In that bubble it'll show either a plant a decoration or another fish whether it's unique or not. what my suggestion is is that when one of those pops up if you click on it it should take you directly to that item in the little shop that's located down in the bottom left corner. This way it would help people find it a lot easier, also if you buy the items that the fish actually want I think you should give you more of a happiness reading just like is somebody gave me a present I was asking for it I would be twice as happy as just a regular present that I wasn't wanting sort of mindset
    Oh brother!
    Just when I thought I’ve heard everything, along comes this gem

Well thought out Vtach, however, and I assume you are aware of this too, that when the fish actually indicate a plant or whatever, it’s actually a ‘visual’ subliminal message from the developers for us to buy that item.

I’m sure you know what I mean

Do you also see what the fish do when you win a level? Or, when you lose a level?
    Very amusing indeed.

Addendum:
    Listen Vtach, my above message was not meant as an insult, in fact it was meant as a compliment.
    Just wanted to clear that up between us, so there’s no misunderstanding between us.
    All good?
    Last edited by Albert Chehade; 02-07-2019 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post

Well thought out Vtach, however, and I assume you are aware of this too, that when the fish actually indicate a plant or whatever, it’s actually a ‘visual’ subliminal message from the developers for us to buy that item.
    Yes, and? It would work even better, if it then did what Vtach suggested... and indeed be easier for the user.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Yes, and? It would work even better, if it then did what Vtach suggested... and indeed be easier for the user.
    Whats your problem?
    Do you have issues with me personally?

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    Whats your problem?
    Do you have issues with me personally?
    No problem nor issues. The full question was simply "yes, and what do you want to tell Vtach with your remark?"

No problem nor issues. The full question was simply "yes, and what do you want to tell Vtach with your remark?"
    Fine.
    If it wasn’t apparent to you, I was paying Vtach a compliment, plus adding my 2 cents worth to other fish antics that I have observed.

Anyhow,
    Wouldn’t be nice if Vtach asked me himself what I meant by my remark? If he did not understand it?
    It seems apparent that he in fact did understand, or has not read it yet, so I do not understand your interjection.

Unless my comment violated a Forum rule, why are you getting involved?

Would you prefer me to delete my comment?

This is an open forum about this game, Albert Chehade, and it is allowed for a reader to ask questions to any poster.
    Thanks for explaining your remarks.

This is an open forum about this game, Albert Chehade, and it is allowed for a reader to ask questions to any poster.
    Thanks for explaining your remarks.
    _DD_
    You are very welcome sir, thank you.

Hi Albert and I apologize for bringing you over to the dark side. Some people just genuinely enjoy Fishdom and just want to play the game. My feelings abt Playrix and whether it is a decent company-- to let you know I hav been submitting all my latest, strongest complaints abt Playrix thru the game. One thing I can say to their credit is they always acknowledge receipt too.

I have successfully stopped playing Gardenscapes and Homescapes but still am a bit addicted to Fishdom. Hopefully I can conquer that soon.

Vtach had a great idea and it would work well for Playrix and the user that wants to get that decoration. And I have always found my fish to be very supportive and once, a long time ago, I might have asked for a way we could acknowledge the questions or comments the fish make. But oh well we change with time, don't we?

Take care and hav a good day.
    Last edited by dandelion; 02-07-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dandelion View Post
    Hi Albert and I apologize for bringing you over to the dark side. Some people just genuinely enjoy Fishdom and just want to play the game. My feelings abt Playrix and whether it is a decent company-- to let you know I hav been submitting all my latest, strongest complaints abt Playrix thru the game. One thing I can say to their credit is they always acknowledge receipt too.

I have successfully stopped playing Gardenscapes and Homescapes but still am a bit addicted to Fishdom. Hopefully I can conquer that soon.

Vtach had a great idea and it would work well for Playrix and the user that wants to get that decoration. And I have always found my fish to be very supportive and once, a long time ago, I might have asked for a way we could acknowledge the questions or comments the fish make. But oh well we change with time, don't we?

Take care and hav a good day.
    No need for apologies, you did nothing wrong
    Besides, i love the Dark Side!

Most ‘smart’ phones and computers are all ablaze with this new ‘Dark Mode’, especially on my Apple electronica -
    iPhone X 2 / iPad X 2 / MacBook Pro Laptop X 2 and a few other bits and pieces of Apple.

They’re not all mine, 50% of the above belong to the other half.

I don’t play those other games you mentioned - only Fishdom, which is getting very very challenging for non money spenders.
    Take for example level 3605 - read all about it in the Dive In To Discussion thread.
    It is a thriller of a level.

I know I’ve said this before of other levels, but this one takes the cake.
    Let me know when you are on that level

I’ve given up doing anything else on these forums except to just discuss / report bugs / offer suggestions.
    ‘Someone’ has his eyes on me.

Anyhow, take care, catch up another time!