So you’re done with the zoo, now what? I’m confused...

So you’ve built all your enclosures, you have the zoo animals, now what? stores are gone, no popularity points to get, no money to earn in the stores, no extra inventory to use up. So then what tasks are left for the player to do involving the zoo? Just look at it and wait for them to add space (which the never do) or add an animal? How sad...the zoo use to be a great place to be. Not any more! Or am I missing something.....

Unfortunately your correct nothing to do. I love the zoo but never go there unless I want to move decorations from an event.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Barb, then you don’t get any zoo orders to fill, since you have all the animals. This then prohibits you from doing any zoo tasks during the regatta and Interseasonal. I don’t think Township thought this through thoroughly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Bulena Duncan View Post
    Barb, then you don’t get any zoo orders to fill, since you have all the animals. This then prohibits you from doing any zoo tasks during the regatta and Interseasonal. I don’t think Township thought this through thoroughly enough.
    Even with a completed zoo we do have the zoo orders running. I mostly ignore them except for the 3 easiest I can request help and let my friends earn clovers.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I am also looking for this: I have 48 animals out of 180. If I ignore zoo completely what will happen? As I am not getting coins (very less) from it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHunk View Post
    I am also looking for this: I have 48 animals out of 180. If I ignore zoo completely what will happen? As I am not getting coins (very less) from it.
    Nothing will happen. Your existing animals will sit happily in their enclosures, your orders will sit unfilled (up to a maximum of 8 orders) & your animal cards you win will continue to build up until you have them all.
    No matter how long you ignore the zoo it will stay as you left it, apart from accumulating animal cards and other enclosures becoming available for you to buy.

ETA Extra info
    Last edited by Downton; 02-08-2019 at 12:41 AM.