Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete button for zoo orders

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Purr View Post
    Yes, they did. And the whole overworked underpaid creative team was shoved into one room once a week for an hour to solve unloved issues like What to do with the darn zoo. So they sip on their coffees, look on their watches, and come up with ideas like what we have now with the zoo.
    Underpaid? Underpaid? Goodness gracious me! How much would this game be costing us if they were ....fairly Paid? I shudder to think! If they would just stop trying to solve the problem themselves and at least give the advice of the actual players a chance they might find that it actually works better. They might find people loving the zoo, working the zoo, buying decos for the zoo and building it up because now they are happy with it and not just in zoo, but also to take the advice of the players in other areas too, Like how... People might spend more if they got more what they spent. Seems to me it would be worth a try.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    Underpaid? Underpaid?
    Lol. Underpaid in relation to what they have to do, meaning Playrix is keeping their staff so tight that everybody has to work for three, and the creatives have so much on their list that the zoo was an unloved last thing there that they finally want to get rid of.
    Just my guessing, of course. In truth they may be swamped with Cadillacs and weekend trips to Hawaii.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Lol. Underpaid in relation to what they have to do, meaning Playrix is keeping their staff so tight that everybody has to work for three, and the creatives have so much on their list that the zoo was an unloved last thing there that they finally want to get rid of.
    Just my guessing, of course. In truth they may be swamped with Cadillacs and weekend trips to Hawaii.
    Oh No! Lol! I knew my cost per tcash was taking someone to Hawaii and it certainly wasn’t me! Lol I can’t even get beach the decor I wanted lol *g*
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey everyone!

Thanks for bringing this up. Bess is correct, this feedback has been already passed on to the devs along with the rest of thoughts and ideas. Unfortunately, we won't be able to add this feature to the game in the near future, but that we've reduced the number of goods needed to complete the hardest zoo orders.

Please have in mind that you can always purchase items you need at the market, from Raja or send a request to your Co-op chat.

Regards,
    Anna
    Well, I'm truly stumped as to why the delete button wasn't added in the first instance. The zoo orders are still appearing in quantities of 7 and 9. I even got a request from Ernie for 9 rubber. This is ridiculous when planes ask for up to 12. I won't ask for help to fill these orders if I refuse to complete them myself, nor will I buy them from the market or use Raj. Trying to get the maximum amount of goods from Raj is a complete PITA and I'm not going to swap my searches to fill unreasonable zoo requests when I use Raj for things I need.

People that appear on my tab requesting help, disappear within seconds or a couple of minutes at worst. However, those with zoo requests sit on my tab hour after hour. This means that I'm not the only person refusing to fill their request.

As I've said elsewhere, I can use those zoo requests to complete my heli orders quickly, by jumping to and from my town, to theirs. Somehow, I don't think that completing heli orders was what the devs had in mind, but that is the only benefit I see. LOL!

Can I just repeat that?

Can we please have a delete button to dump zoo orders we feel are unreasonable to complete?
    Can we please have a delete button to dump zoo orders we feel are unreasonable to complete?

So that's just the 8 orders we get in one day that usually have one impossible request in one of the baskets.

I'm not even start to rant about the new zoo here. (Can thank me for that )
    But giving us impossible orders just will make us walk away from the darn new zoo more and more, so I really don't understand why you took away every possibility to work on it in an individual way.

The zoo was kind of dull before, made not too much sense. Then we waited a loooooooong time to get the promises new, vamped up zoo. But now it's totally boring, and doing it doesn't make any sense at all anymore.
    LOL my sentiments exactly! The zoo is completely pointless now. I ignored it a lot previously, when maxed out and waiting and waiting for something new, but now, the whole purpose of the zoo is completely lost on me.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I have to say, I am in complete agreement with all other posters. The zoo orders ask for such ridiculous amounts that it really isn't worth filling them. I am ignoring them completely. The only time I will fill any is if I am forced to take that task in the regatta (but that is only in desperation if there are no other 135's available). Like many others, I also refuse to fill zoo orders in other towns, again my only exception to this is if one of my co-op has taken that task in the regatta. And also, like everyone else, my friends list is full of people who are requesting help in the zoo. Maybe if the rewards were better I would alter my viewpoint on it, perhaps if by filling the 12 orders it also gave gems as well as cards then I might be tempted. But just for cards, absolutely not. I already have 16 homeless animals spread across the 6 remaining enclosures, so there is no motivation whatsoever to complete these outrageous orders.
    Town Name: Utopia
    Co-op: Fun & Sun in Paradise #FUNX8C

As mentioned before, Anna' reply seems rude to me, too. In addition the number of items requested have NOT decreased.
    I used to play my zoo all day, now I fill 8 half orders, request for the second basket, and only in case I have to do a zoo task I do 3 more. Per week!
    For next update 2 new enclosures are announced . I would have been happy to build and fill them as quick as possible - before the update. Now it was just like: “ Pfuh, not interested, will build them in a year or 2, when I got the animalcards by random.“
    From now on I will boycott zoo requests, except a coopmember is prepping a zoo task.
    If more players stop doing zoo orders, maybe playrix will listen...
    Last edited by sam2016; 02-23-2019 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Content lost
    Sam TOOG, lvl 116
    Zoo lvl 45
    Coop: Tides & Vibes, # DP75HP
    playing since 10/2016 on kindle

Am Ende wird alles gut.
    Wenn es nicht gut wird, ist es noch nicht das Ende.
    Oscar Wilde

Each time I read a new post in this thread, I'd like to quote it, and reply with "yes, exactly!" - they are all so fitting and applicable.

What is definitely not OK now IMO, too, is that you didn't reply further, Anna - I'm still asking, Anna, when will it finally be "possible" to add that button that you obviously "forgot" at first?
    Your colleagues' first answer wasn't convincing, sorry, nor is the silence since then.
    Are you really trying to sit it out??

I don't do any orders in my zoo anymore, since EACH one asks for at least one nine'r amount now.
    I rarely help friends with those, and it's an absolute exception, as I still find it bold - frech, unverschämt, is the word in German, just to be sure you translate it correctly - and I mean by Playrix. They have NOT decreased them.
    Although telling us they did.
    I don't need to type the word for it, I think.
    It's disappointing, and unnecessarily so.

And I delete zoo tasks in regatta since the change. Are you kidding me.

so, can we please have a delete button to dump zoo orders we feel are unreasonable to complete.

Maybe some fun might return to playing the zoo then... despite the changes you made to it by killing the zoo shops so totally. Or at least it would not stay a permanent source of anger.

I didn't respond to this thread as I have just been getting on filling my own & friends orders. I do support a delete button option though to give people a choice, & agree the quantities in general haven't changed in most items.

As for Anna's comment, I don't see anything rude about it. She can only pass the information she is given on to us. I'm sure the suggestions for using the dealer & asking friends was meant in kindly manner as a solution for those who are struggling.

Obviously most people in this thread aren't filling the zoo orders out of principle rather than difficulty,but there will be newer players reading this thread that don't leave comments who may find her suggestion useful.

Anyway the expression 'shooting the messenger ' comes to mind.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Thank you Downton! That's exactly what i think, and i've been wracking my brain to understand why some consider what Anna said to be rude. She passed on a piece of information, and the fact that we like that information or not, does not make her response rude.

So we can move on and continue discussing the topic at hand - the zoo orders, and not get sidetracked by irrelevant interpretations. ;)
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I also don't find Anna Petrova's post rude, but then I'm not trying to express myself in a language that isn't my own. I do find it frustrating, and a poor example of customer service, that Playrix won't, through any of their representatives, give an explanation about why they won't be able to add a delete button in the near future, puzzling and extremely annoying that they say they have reduced the number of goods needed to complete orders when they clearly haven't, and slightly patronising that they should suggest that players buy items or request them from co-op members.

I find the zoo orders excessively high, which has lead to me only really visiting the zoo once a week if I want an overnight regatta task, and I agree, it would be great to have a delete button for orders.