Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete button for zoo orders

Sorry this won't be implemented.

Must admit I'm a little concerned that it should be suggested we may need to use Raja to fill orders that are unable to be cancelled. What about people who either can't afford the dealer or who don't get convenient video ads to pay for him, they have to deal with these ridiculous orders or rely on the generosity of their neighbours? Not really convincing me to work on my zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Sorry this won't be implemented.... Not really convincing me to work on my zoo.
    Me neither Ashdust - not by means of filling orders, anyway. Fortunately, there are enough sources of cards elsewhere (for those who race and take part in events, at least) that I'm feeling largely free to ignore zoo orders as a source of them. Maybe if Playrix see enough people doing the same they'll reconsider - if that's even something they're monitoring. I fill the orders I feel like, but filling zoo orders certainly hasn't become part of my daily routine like trains, planes and helis are.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Sorry this won't be implemented.

Must admit I'm a little concerned that it should be suggested we may need to use Raja to fill orders that are unable to be cancelled. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    ... but filling zoo orders certainly hasn't become part of my daily routine like trains, planes and helis are.
    Agreed, Ashdust, or put the weight on other players. I find Playrix' answer in this aspect even a bit impolite.
    Or too obvious re. wanting our money.
    No zoo filling for me at all anymore - I have ALL EIGHT zoo "orders" sitting there and asking for 1 x 9 (and something) or 2 x 9 items.

Still waiting for a more explanatory answer from Playrix - ANYthing that would be at least remotely convincing -
    but it looks like Anna has other things to do.

I’m not sure why Playrix asks for our opinions when they clearly aren’t interested. We still have barbed wire around flowers, we’ve requested stand alone benches and now the zoo quantities and lack of variety. I thought if you accommodate (within reason) suggestions from players, more gamers would be more inclined to stick around and that results in more money for Playrix.

Time and time again however, Playrix has proved players are expendable. Not so...without us Township and others cease to exist.
    ---------------------------------
    Town; Leilani-Eventide
    Game Code; 8WFRFT
    Co-Op: Kakariko
    Co-Op Tag:KK36PN
    Platform: iOS
    Town Lv: 130

Bravo Leilani. You are so spot on. Playrix is not at all in tune with long time, loyal players. . . People who have stood the test of time and don’t complain about minutia, but rather about serious matters. Yes, they can attract and LOSE new players in large numbers I suppose, but long-term loyal players are much more important - they spend to insure a favorite game endures. The newbie, johnnie come lately players move on.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

I have been out of town and away from the game for several days. I just saw the link to come to this thread and add my voice to the petition to ask for a delete button for the RIDICULOUS zoo orders. Reading through the thread I came across Anna's dismissive response to the subject (and yes, IMHO not only dismissive but somewhat rude). I already know I can spend money to alleviate this situation. But now I know (for sure) that that was the intent of the horrible and drastic zoo changes all along.

And I definitely want to echo the point petcircus5 and Nana made. Playrix might think long term players are expendable and are easily replaced by new players. But they are WRONG! Like all games of this type, if Playrix decides to keep turning a deaf ear to experienced players, and keeps traveling down this road of extreme greed, they will kill a very interesting/fun/challenging game. Someone needs to read them the story "the goose who laid the golden egg" ... Every single day!
    Last edited by Cody Lyons; 02-18-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I have been out of town and away from the game for several days. I just saw the link to come to this thread and add my voice to the petition to ask for a delete button for the RIDICULOUS zoo orders. Reading through the thread I came across Anna's dismissive response to the subject (and yes, IMHO not only dismissive but somewhat rude). I already know I can spend money to alleviate this situation. But now I know (for sure) that that was the intent of the horrible and drastic zoo changes all along.

And I definitely want to echo the point petcircus5 and Nana made. Playrix might think long term players are expendable and are easily replaced by new players. But they are WRONG! Like all games of this type, if Playrix decides to keep turning a deaf ear to experienced players, and keeps traveling down this road of extreme greed, they will kill a very interesting/fun/challenging game. Someone needs to read them the story "the goose who laid the golden egg" ... Every single day!
    Kudos Cody! Well said!
    Town; Leilani-Eventide
    Game Code; 8WFRFT

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Bravo Leilani. You are so spot on. Playrix is not at all in tune with long time, loyal players. . . People who have stood the test of time and don’t complain about minutia, but rather about serious matters. Yes, they can attract and LOSE new players in large numbers I suppose, but long-term loyal players are much more important - they spend to insure a favorite game endures. The newbie, johnnie come lately players move on.
    Hi Ya Nana,

Another suggestion I made a while back was the ability to like/dislike a comment. That to was shot down. So I will take up space on the forum and say Thank You Nana for your response.

You know, I’m old enough to remember when companies went out of their way to keep a good customer/gamer/etc...I wonder what happen to those days?
    Town; Leilani-Eventide
    Game Code; 8WFRFT

Well, for the last 1-2 years they have spent lots of money, man hours, and talent on PROMOTING their games (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) instead of IMPROVING their games.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Can we please have a delete button to dump zoo orders we feel are unreasonable to complete?

Can I just repeat that?

Can we please have a delete button to dump zoo orders we feel are unreasonable to complete?

So that's just the 8 orders we get in one day that usually have one impossible request in one of the baskets.

I'm not even start to rant about the new zoo here. (Can thank me for that )
    But giving us impossible orders just will make us walk away from the darn new zoo more and more, so I really don't understand why you took away every possibility to work on it in an individual way.

The zoo was kind of dull before, made not too much sense. Then we waited a loooooooong time to get the promises new, vamped up zoo. But now it's totally boring, and doing it doesn't make any sense at all anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Well, for the last 1-2 years they have spent lots of money, man hours, and talent on PROMOTING their games (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) instead of IMPROVING their games.
    Yes, they did. And the whole overworked underpaid creative team was shoved into one room once a week for an hour to solve unloved issues like What to do with the darn zoo. So they sip on their coffees, look on their watches, and come up with ideas like what we have now with the zoo.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 266 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 172 | Mishmash