Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete button for zoo orders

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    ... Doesn't hurt to ask twice tho, right?
    here - on the contrary. You might remember a certain wish we kept asking for...
    a hint: has to do with regatta prizes.

And now I have indeed 8/8 zoo requests on the board, where at least one asks for 9 items; one has TWO x 9.
    well, that was that then - until we get a Delete Button.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    here - on the contrary. You might remember a certain wish we kept asking for...
    a hint: has to do with regatta prizes.
    I have no idea what you mean... Big enormous wink
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - How to contact Township Support
    - Co-op Ads thread, co-ops seeking new members may advertise their team here.
    - Player Ads thread, individuals seeking a co-op may advertise themselves here.

Hey everyone!

Thanks for bringing this up. Bess is correct, this feedback has been already passed on to the devs along with the rest of thoughts and ideas. Unfortunately, we won't be able to add this feature to the game in the near future, but that we've reduced the number of goods needed to complete the hardest zoo orders.

Please have in mind that you can always purchase items you need at the market, from Raja or send a request to your Co-op chat.

Regards,
    Anna

Well, thanks Anna. Good to know that a delete button does not seem to be coming anytime soon.

In the meantime, I will continue to ignore my Zoo orders, unless they magically fill themselves in the course of my playing. The “reward” for filling 24 Zoo order baskets is quite pathetic - if that improves, then I will adjust my attitude about them.
    Level 153
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Well, thanks Anna. Good to know that a delete button does not seem to be coming anytime soon.

In the meantime, I will continue to ignore my Zoo orders, unless they magically fill themselves in the course of my playing. The “reward” for filling 24 Zoo order baskets is quite pathetic - if that improves, then I will adjust my attitude about them.
    Were on the same page..... My zoo is now totally engorged so sad I have so enjoy it. The game itself is boring only reason I keeo playing is my coop friends.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 135 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    I have 7 enclosures that need to be built, ( which doesn't make up for not having my shops), but because I have orders I'm not filling it doesn't show me when the enclosure I built is done. It just shows I have orders.....I KNOW I have orders....
    I agree, hate the sign above zoo that says I have orders. When an enclosure is complete I would like to see the hard hat so I know to go and complete it. I ignore the zoo orders, and do not fill at all, get enough cards other ways.
    Happy
    Town Level 137
    Co-op: Castaways

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    ..Unfortunately, we won't be able to add this feature to the game in the near future, but that we've reduced the number of goods needed to complete the hardes.

Please have in mind that you can always purchase items you need at the market, from Raja or send a request to your Co-op chat.
    hi Anna,

thanks for replying. And what a pity that you won't add this feature, that would make your new zoo workable - maybe. You are aware that saying you "won't be able", still makes it your - Playrix' - own decision, yes?
    It would have been interesting to hear at least your reasons, instead of this plain "No".

I do have in mind where to get items, as THAT is not new, but I won't ask anywhere for these nine'r-amounts.
    I'd find it too embarassing.
    I hope Playrix has at least fixed this now, after it was claimed before and didn't happen, alas.

Even then, still nothing enticing to keep playing the zoo, chaotic as it is...

And of course, it would be kind, if we heard anything about your colleagues' decisions to the other feedback re the zoo changes. Any chance they listen and react to the negative feedback as well?

I thought this would be a good idea if we decided to change our mind in one of our factory orders. Like oops didn't mean to make 4 brownies but i do need 3 and some other items

Quote Originally Posted by Timeku View Post
    I thought this would be a good idea if we decided to change our mind in one of our factory orders. Like oops didn't mean to make 4 brownies but i do need 3 and some other items
    Hi,

Being able to rearrange items in factories, or cancelling them was already ruled out. You can see others ideas like this here.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    I'll certainly pass the thread to Admin.

ETA: done. Though the wish to delete orders was already in the official feedback thread, so they should be aware of it already. Doesn't hurt to ask twice tho, right?
    In all honesty, I only asked for a fast track to the 'list' that is up there for 'the devs convenience'. I had no idea it would be passed on by our great and mighty Mods AND be answered!!!

Thanks, Bess and Anna! I'd rather know it's a no right off the bat. I will have to go back and find the wishlist for the regatta task 'helping fill zoo orders' and add some support to that.