Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Delete button for zoo orders

Delete button for zoo orders

Can we please have a delete button to dump zoo orders we feel are unreasonable to complete? I still have orders for 7-9 items which is absurd when these items also appear in high amounts on planes in particular.

You've given us the ability to use coupons now, but that doesn't help when we are very low or have none at all. I'm not going to waste my last 2 coupons on completing zoo orders, when these are much more beneficial to me, when used in the town.

Currently, there is no impetus to complete these orders, as I am gaining zoo cards elsewhere in the game, even if many of them are duplicates.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!

Level 147 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 130 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Can we please have a delete button to dump zoo orders we feel are unreasonable to complete? I still have orders for 7-9 items which is absurd when these items also appear in high amounts on planes in particular.
    or in trains or in zoo requests of other players. One day it is bagels, then cream, today it's tomatoes...
    And the event now asks for the same stuff, too (just slightly less, but a "1" is really rare!). Bread everywhere!
    In this context: Will you please reconsider this "well-meant" idea of asking us for "easy" items everywhere?

I don't want to or can't fill all these nine-requests. I now have SIX of my eight requests on the zoo board with a nine in them (and the other item is from 3 to 7).
    so, agree fully with Pink: please give us a delete button to dump zoo orders! and SOON, please

I agree with Pink & DD, whether the orders are now easier or not. A 'delete order' button would be a wonderful thing. I don't even care if the wait is 3 hours for the replacement, so it become likes sending an empty plane. I just want some orders to go away.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.

I’m all for a delete button. The orders are a nightmare. When I fill a plane with 9 crates I get 3 rewards.

When I fill 12 orders, which contain 24 baskets, I get 1 reward and it is usually quite lousy.
    Level 150
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Agree as well!!
    This option is a necessity at this point. We already have the trains that won't go away if we don't fill them, but at least those bring us back tools for barn upgrades, etc. The zoo orders should work like planes/helis, where you can discard something you're not interested in filling.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I agree, if the zoo orders are not going to be made more reasonable as promised then we need an option to delete the more outrageous ones.

I currently have sitting 4 orders which all need 8 or 9 items which are all dairy based, yoghurt, milkshake, cheese and ice cream cones.

I know planes ask for similar numbers, but as Nana said, we get better rewards. And we can send planes back empty if we wish to.

Besides Ashdust and me, every opinion on here has been from Mods or Gold Members, can someone 'fast track' this to the frequently asked for list?

I have 7 enclosures that need to be built, ( which doesn't make up for not having my shops), but because I have orders I'm not filling it doesn't show me when the enclosure I built is done. It just shows I have orders.....I KNOW I have orders....

This would help a lot with making the zoo experience better! Please consider it!
    ~ Sincerely,
    Johnalex Zarco

Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Game: Township
    Playing Township since May 2016
    Forum member since September 2016
    My FB: https://www.facebook.com/johnalex.zarco

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

If number of votes matters, I definitely vote in favor of a delete button AND lowering number of items per request. I only fill zoo orders when I have to for regatta and I only help friends with zoo orders that give me a lot of helps in my plane and train and I want to support them with whatever I can but only my best helpers. I would be much more willing to work on my zoo and fill others orders if the orders were more reasonable but as it is, little effort goes in my zoo at all. Only the parts that complete themselves on their own get done. As in, I don’t try for animals but I name them as they arrive “accidentally”. I don’t try for enclosures and I only buy land if I need space for an enclosure because my materials are overstocked (waiting on CB’s) Rather than sell the materials. I would like that so much of zoo does “builds on its own” as you play and get items from others areas but The way it is now, when you do win zoo items in these other areas it’s a disappointment because, zoo is not a priority. We often delete the zoo tasks as well rather than be forced to supply the items it asks for.

If its high rank that helps in vote, then sorry, I know this is no help at all, but, it’s still my vote. I know all my co op members agree.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by HelpersAllAboardSerenity View Post
    Besides Ashdust and me, every opinion on here has been from Mods or Gold Members, can someone 'fast track' this to the frequently asked for list?
    I'll certainly pass the thread to Admin.

ETA: done. Though the wish to delete orders was already in the official feedback thread, so they should be aware of it already. Doesn't hurt to ask twice tho, right?
    Last edited by Bessville; 02-09-2019 at 10:18 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix staff.
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see previous posts.