Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Delete button for zoo orders

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    A pity, because some of the new orders are really better. ...
    "Some" is not enough, IMO, esp. as Playrix promised weeks ago to lower the amounts, and even claimed to have done so.
    But you also mention still 9'ers (I also see them everywhere, of course), and I don't find them more acceptable for the assumed easier-cos-faster tasks.

I believe that Playrix wants to rely here on our forgetfulness, as so often.
    I personally still agree with Pink in the OP, that we want and need a Delete button,
    and with Monaco that meanwhile, it's long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    "Some" is not enough, IMO, esp. as Playrix promised weeks ago to lower the amounts, and even claimed to have done so.
    But you also mention still 9'ers (I also see them everywhere, of course), and I don't find them more acceptable for the assumed easier-cos-faster tasks.

I believe that Playrix wants to rely here on our forgetfulness, as so often.
    I personally still agree with Pink in the OP, that we want and need a Delete button,
    and with Monaco that meanwhile, it's long overdue.
    Hi, DD, I‘m also all for a delete button, but if a can choose between an order with 9 bread and one with 2 bags of crisps, I will always take the bread ...
    ———————-
    Town: Mieszkaniowo, JMU4F4, level 79, playing on ios
    Coop: Hardworking riders, #HRKCZ3
    playing since august 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Hi, DD, I‘m also all for a delete button, but if a can choose between an order with 9 bread and one with 2 bags of crisps, I will always take the bread ...
    Hi Z, we simply have a little differing opinion on the tasks - no problem, as long as we don't give Playrix a reason with such a discussion to sit back and not doing THEIR stuff. So, main thing (in this thread) is, we agree on wanting a Delete button.

Yep, Playrix, still!

I just want to point out that 9 rubber, 9 popsicles, 7 to 9 cheese, 9 honeycomb, 9 wool, 7 to 9 paper, 7 to 8 bagels or cookies, 7 cotton fabric and 4 to 5 fruits or fish are still very common occurrences in my friends requests and my own. I have noticed some more sensible orders included but still have multiple requests daily for what I've listed above. I know these are current orders too because I normally fill them and then get a new request the next day for help with more ludicrous zoo orders they are understandably struggling with. Very unfair not having a delete button as I have noticed that the amounts asked for aren't modified for my friends on much lower levels which is totally wrong IMO.
    Last edited by Downton; 06-19-2019 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Added an item.
    Co-op name: War of the Roses / Co-op code:#WRY74Y / Platform: Kindle.
    Town name: Downton / Town Level: 140/ Friend Code: Y7UZA5 Full but happy to keep you on pending list
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .