Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Delete button for zoo orders

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    Yes downton, it's the same with me, in the beginning I was curious about the new zoo, found it easier to build new enclosers, than I began to wait "ages" for the last animal. The zoo shop is a farce and when all enclosures will be at least finished ( I have 16 to be stacked) there will be nothing more to do in the zoo inspite of filling ridiculous zoo orders. Uninteresting. With the old zoo it was the opposite, in the beginning I didn't really like it, but the longer I played the more I enjoyed it. Especially the shops, and I also liked the slow progress.
    I know exactly what you mean. The more you invested in the old zoo, the more enjoyment you got from it IMO.
    I hope at least some consideration is given to the points you have put together so well in one post. I think you have included the biggest issues I have seen mentioned on the forum .
    I am aware I should not start sentences with And & But etc. But I do it anyway
    New to the game? Check out the New to Township section right here on the forum for useful info & tips .

Nice put indeed Monaco when you mentioned the heli platform has no need to show bubbles above houses so why don't vanish them in our Zoos too

And then the high amount of building materials I hear a lot of complaints about.
    It may be like carefull what you wish for but:
    If the Tool Exchange is there to decrease the amount of building materials for CB's, then why not also for Zoo Enclosures from a certain 'level'?
    When building an Enclosure happens in the same way we are building our CB's then it is much easier to build a CB after an enclosures and vice versa.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 107/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. The more you invested in the old zoo, the more enjoyment you got from it IMO.
    I hope at least some consideration is given to the points you have put together so well in one post. I think you have included the biggest issues I have seen mentioned on the forum .
    I think we all make the same experiences and we shouldn't stop reporting on them again and again.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Nice put indeed Monaco when you mentioned the heli platform has no need to show bubbles above houses so why don't vanish them in our Zoos too

And then the high amount of building materials I hear a lot of complaints about.
    It may be like carefull what you wish for but:
    If the Tool Exchange is there to decrease the amount of building materials for CB's, then why not also for Zoo Enclosures from a certain 'level'?
    When building an Enclosure happens in the same way we are building our CB's then it is much easier to build a CB after an enclosures and vice versa.
    Rocky Ruud please please please let the sleeping dogs lie. Building the animal hospital with the new tool exchange was really torturous, For the enclosures I prefer waiting until my barn is on 5.000
    Last edited by Monaco; 05-21-2019 at 08:39 AM.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    Android

Give better incentives (rewards) to our friends for helping to fill those huge orders. More coins, XP, and a surprise gem or Tcash now and then would be better.
    MacBook with MacOS Mojave
    Township Love & Peace
    Level 114

I never saw this post until today when a new reply was posted. (ty 505SunDog )

So this is an idea I had a while back regarding the zoo and the time frame of said zoo tasks. I took the OP's idea and added it to my pic...

sketch-1560782449630.jpg

Now, mind you, this is only a concept idea and dimensions are not great.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I never saw this post until today when a new reply was posted. (ty 505SunDog )

So this is an idea I had a while back regarding the zoo and the time frame of said zoo tasks. I took the OP's idea and added it to my pic...
    It even made it to the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list, cos so much supported, but alas, w/o a link to this thread. That way, they could have found your ideas more easily - nice ideas.

I still have a board of 9'ers sitting there.... .... ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It even made it to the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list, cos so much supported, but alas, w/o a link to this thread. That way, they could have found your ideas more easily - nice ideas.

I don't remember where I put that post...lol

But for this post...I added the buttons to cancel the order onto my concept pic.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

A pity, because some of the new orders are really better. I just took a task with zoo orders and have 9‘ers for bread, wheat, tomatoes, which doesn‘t bother me much, but also 1 brownie, 1 banana bread, 2 bagels, 2 bags of crisps, 1 eskimo pie, 1 chocolate ... much more considerate than before. And I don’t think it‘s pure luck, either, because I keep getting more reasonable orders for some weeks now.

Agree, a delete button will be amazing and a much needed tool, or decrease the quantities of the items asked or increase the rewards.