Thread: Town likes not staying liked

Thumbs up Town likes not staying liked

A few months ago all of my “likes” stopped sticking. When I revisit the town it says “like” at the top again. No matter how many times I like a town it doesn’t “stay liked”.
    I’ve emailed support who told me to update the game, I did that. I’ve deleted and redone loaded, logged out of FB, done everything I can think of. I’ve nit seen anyone else having this issue. Been playing for close to 3 years and never had this problem until recently.
    I can’t get any help from the game makers.

I've heard of a few people this is happening to Julie. Apparently although the likes aren't showing in your town, they do in the recipient's town, so each time you like someone's town, a point is added to their total. You've reported it to Playrix, so they are aware of the glitch. If I were you I would contact them again, tell them their advice didn't work, and ask them if you should continue liking the same towns over and over!! Maybe then they will do something about it

The problem with this is that I’d be liking a town each time I visit- as I have no idea which ones I’ve liked before or not, since it shows me that it isn’t liked yet. I am not spending that kind of time clicking like hundreds of times a day. Can you imagine???!!!???
    I’ve tried to contact them again, but I doubt they will help me at all. They never do.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    I've heard of a few people this is happening to Julie. Apparently although the likes aren't showing in your town, they do in the recipient's town, so each time you like someone's town, a point is added to their total. You've reported it to Playrix, so they are aware of the glitch. If I were you I would contact them again, tell them their advice didn't work, and ask them if you should continue liking the same towns over and over!! Maybe then they will do something about it

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Adams View Post
    The problem with this is that I’d be liking a town each time I visit- as I have no idea which ones I’ve liked before or not, since it shows me that it isn’t liked yet. I am not spending that kind of time clicking like hundreds of times a day. Can you imagine???!!!???
    I’ve tried to contact them again, but I doubt they will help me at all. They never do.
    Lol Julie I know what you mean But the advantage of reporting it means that it shows them that you're not trying to "exploit a glitch" by helping your friends gain more likes towards an achievement. I think that at some point they will sort it out because it's to their advantage to do it, rather than to help you.

I once reported that one of my cows was producing milk instantly when I fed it. Obviously it didn't bother me, but I reported it anyway. They told me to close the game, shut down my device, and if that didn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game. I tried the first two with no success, but told them I wasn't going to uninstall because a) it would close my correspondence with them and I would have to start again, and b) my cow producing instant milk wasn't actually a problem for me (!), and a couple of days later it went back to normal (surprise surprise).

They're very slow to respond to players' problems, but it seems they can act if the "problem" is to their detriment.