Thread: Question for players waiting for new levels.

Question for players waiting for new levels.

So. I'm on Level 3656 and waiting for new levels. Does this mean we wont be able to participate I the new update with the two love birds? I forget their names..its the young mechanic guy and the blonde dancer girl. If so...its really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckoo_for_Gardenscapes View Post
    So. I'm on Level 3656 and waiting for new levels. Does this mean we wont be able to participate I the new update with the two love birds? I forget their names..its the young mechanic guy and the blonde dancer girl. If so...its really disappointing.
    What you could do is save up the upcoming levels that will be added until then, and use them when the event starts. I know, not the greatest solution, but i can't think of another workaround..
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

That's just sad.

Level 1689 I have been trying to beat for a month now. Have looked up tutorials but not the same game. What is up with this. I have been playing for years and now I’m very much over it. It’s no fun anymore it has become very frustrating. How do I get a tutorial that matches my 1689 level.