Thread: Mint building

Mint building

I think this building is a waste! It's hard enough to collect ingots from the mine to get enough to get make cash! I use my ingots to upgrade buildings since these help out to complete regattas

Quote Originally Posted by Traviesa Mami View Post
    I think this building is a waste! It's hard enough to collect ingots from the mine to get enough to get make cash! I use my ingots to upgrade buildings since these help out to complete regattas
    Hi Traviesa Mami. Many players feel the same way. I am not building mine unless I have to in order to progress in the game at some later stage.

Unfortunately I filled it already but I've never used it so I guess he will just sit there and look pretty

The jewelry store is also a waste. It, too, wants ingots to make jewelry. I built it but will never use it. At least I read on these forums about not building the mint beforehand and haven't ever bothered.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Traviesa Mami. Many players feel the same way. I am not building mine unless I have to in order to progress in the game at some later stage.
    My experience is: First I felt the mint building is completely superflous. Then I first time reached a level my progress was running fast and I was glad to have it as I had tons of ores to make ingots but run out of money permanently.
    Similar to the Jewellery: A long time I did not built it up but then reaching a higher level it served me well as the Mafia guy becomes more generous in paying XPs for the jewelry on high levels. So I was able to upgrade much more quicker.
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking