Thread: Zoo combined with town

Zoo combined with town

I am really dissolved that the zoo was combined with the town. The items that the zoo needs is un realistic and i think we should have a choice of playing the zoom or not. And i think that we should be able to remove the zoo if we choose not to play it.

Zoo issues

Quote Originally Posted by Susan M Bill View Post
    I am really dissolved that the zoo was combined with the town. The items that the zoo needs is un realistic and i think we should have a choice of playing the zoom or not. And i think that we should be able to remove the zoo if we choose not to play it.
    Hi Susan,

I am also irritated with the zoo situation. I'm currently playing the aviation game, and am very tired of getting zoo cards as a reward. It seems as though all I get at the house of luck any more are zoo cards as well. The zoo is pretty, but it is a huge resourse drain, and I don't like messing with it, for me, it is a waste.

Hi Susan/Garwin,

Removing the zoo is not an option, but there is a bright side to it. You don't ever have to actually go there or do anything with it....at least not until your situation warrants giving it some TLC. But I understand the frustration, especially with the tool exchange now in place.

Keep your fingers crossed. Sometimes it gets better.

zoo is pointless adds nothing to the game

now the house of luck is giving out animal cards which i'll never use

Zoo is good for occupying time once all factories and community buildings are completed.