Thread: Valentine Game Play

Valentine Game Play

It’s not fair.
    Many many players are playing regular games with access to notable game enhancing assets, whilst I’m on my second round of Treasure Chest with meager rewards for extremely hard levels.

I see the evidence of this disadvantage on the leaderboard.

If we get relegated to play the Treasure Chest levels, then let’s ALL play on a level playing field.
    All assets available on the regular game levels should also be available on the Treasure Chest levels as well.

I do realize that there have been some improvement to the Treasure Chest levels, thank you Playrix, but it’s not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Chehade View Post
    It’s not fair.
    Many many players are playing regular games with access to notable game enhancing assets, whilst I’m on my second round of Treasure Chest with meager rewards for extremely hard levels.

I see the evidence of this disadvantage on the leaderboard.

If we get relegated to play the Treasure Chest levels, then let’s ALL play on a level playing field.
    All assets available on the regular game levels should also be available on the Treasure Chest levels as well.

I do realize that there have been some improvement to the Treasure Chest levels, thank you Playrix, but it’s not enough.
    Hi Albert! The Pirate Treasure mode levels are advanced which is why it might take more time to win them Still, we never stop working to make those levels better

Quote Originally Posted by Valeriia Fomina View Post
    Hi Albert! The Pirate Treasure mode levels are advanced which is why it might take more time to win them Still, we never stop working to make those levels better
    Hi Valeriia,
    Your explanation is understood

However,
    The thrust of my suggestion is that the rewards for winning such hard levels are a mere pittance as compared to rewards from regular and other side games, Hermann and Bathyscape.

In Treasure Chest, the 3rd / 8th / 15th Level completion rewards are terribly meager.
    I don’t mind playing them while waiting for new regular game levels, but PLEASE inform the developers to kindly increase the rewards.

Thank you