Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 04.02 The Lantern Festival Event Guide

Well I do thank Playrix for doing something new. I'm really struggling with this one I doubt I'll even get to the first stage.

Thank you so much for developing this new event. It took a bit to learn how to hit the roofs but was worth the effort. Another winner Playrix!

Can someone tell me how long the dealer booster, reward 4 I think, is supposed to last ? I thought all the boosters lasted for 2 days but that one didn't. 1 day and it's gone !

The boosters you buy with gems last 2 days, but the ones you get as rewards usually only last 1 day unfortunately.

Well that just stinks ! One of my coopmates lasted 2-3 days

Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    Well that just stinks ! One of my coopmates lasted 2-3 days
    There are 2 market boosters we can win. Vibrant Market renew the boxes twice as fast and last 3 days. Busy Trade cut the waiting time in half for the merchant and last 1 day.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by chattery41 View Post
    Can someone tell me how long the dealer booster, reward 4 I think, is supposed to last ? I thought all the boosters lasted for 2 days but that one didn't. 1 day and it's gone !
    All the various different boosters last for 1, 2 or 3 days, Chattery, and are the same for everyone. Most (but not all) of the purple ones last only 1 day, including Busy Trade which cuts the Dealer's break time in half.

I finally found how to reach the roofs. Here are how I do it.

Shoot for the first part of the roof (left) Often I am pointing at the left corner.
    Make sure the tip of the line point downward. If it is too flat, you will shoot past the roof. To make it point downward, push up to increase the curve.
    The smaller the roof, the higher the curve needed to be to make the tip pointing straight down to the little roof. This way, Piggy will "drop" on the roof.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Ashdust View Post
    Ok, I take it back, a bit of practice a few pointers from a 7 year old (such as, move your arm so you can see the roof you are aiming at ) and it's all good, halfway to my last goal and enjoying it.

We asked for new events, I guess we should expect there to be a bit of a learning curve as we get used to them.

Thanks to Playrix for giving us something new.
    o.k. That’s the best post ever! I am still rolling on the Ground laughing! Lol! Cracking up....also, cuz I totally relate, my 7 yer old grandson also has to show me how to play each mini game. But after that, yeah! It’s all good! (Well, not always) but I love love love this one! And yes, its all about that arm! Lol! At least in this, when you miss, he parachutes down, not like the one in the car that would drive right off the edge of our ”to short” bridge and plummet to his death. Poor guy! That one was sad! if they bring it back I hope they give the car a parachute too! Lol.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

Yes, yes yes it's all about the aim.... I had trouble from high to low until I got the free glasses after that finished in two days. Only issue is filling the orders I had to make so many kites. Have my prize happy. I would keep playing but I won't due to the drain on my supply of products.
    **Started playing August 2015** Town 145 Zoo 45 FINALLY
    Have all the factories Special projects and land expansion Zoo IS DONE
    In a small Golden League co-op 5 of us no drama we have fun
    #QM25Q2 come visit Guinn Township
    Android Tablet and phone